LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsurf421 View Post
    the day i tell a boogie boarder where good waves are is the day i start laying down on boogies boards.. not gonna happen... try tennesse tho, epic boogie barrells out there ya'll

Good waves in this are aren't an issue of where, but when. If there actually is a wave, it's all pretty much the same. Some sandbars handle the small stuff better than others but on the body board I don't know. More sand generally collects near piers and jetties, so can't go wrong there.

The aggro posts... the mid-atlantic region is the most active forum... but the least active coast... correlation? ME THINKS SO.

Some of the best bodyboarding (and best bodyboarders) that I have ever seen is in the reefs of Rincon and Aquadilla areas of Puerto Rico. Wait for the fall, save up your dough from skipping alimony payments, and go get some barrels!

Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    Check out the "why do surfer dislike bodyboarders" thread.
    I thought you were joking at first... then I see that you were not haha.. I did check it out, and wow.. Harshness is spread thick there. Obviously I have a lot of thoughts on that but that was a past thread so no need to go there. A good day in the water is beautiful thing no matter how you are enjoying it!

Sorry to hear about the divorce... Thats a bummer, but yeah good luck trying to get someone to cough up their favorite spot on a public forum on the internet! Really? Oh well, I agree tennessee is real nice this time of year.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jay314 View Post
    I thought you were joking at first... then I see that you were not haha.. I did check it out, and wow.. Harshness is spread thick there. Obviously I have a lot of thoughts on that but that was a past thread so no need to go there. A good day in the water is beautiful thing no matter how you are enjoying it!
    That is why I "warned" you right after you posted this.....don't worry, only half of the folks here are "holier than thou"...The other half are AWESOME!

And to throw in my spare change, I liked dudes idea about satellite map and day trip.....sounds like fun, or at least a good "how everything went wrong" story. Good luck.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleheadedyogurtslinger View Post
    The aggro posts... the mid-atlantic region is the most active forum... but the least active coast... correlation? ME THINKS SO.
    So funny! Me thinks so too!

check out wannasurf.com here's a link for our area