LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The horror!

As always, sage advice and perspective from spongedude

Agreed, my nephew who goes to school in the St. Augie area, had to work at a Surf Camp yesterday. He was beside himself, actually in the water, but couldn't surf. This is a kid who starts twitching if he is out of the water more than three days. Torture. UP here in NJ, I get to drive over a bridge every morning, look over my shoulder and see exactly what I'm missing in the Atlantic as I head to the ferry to NYC. Pretty painful some mornings, but gotta pay the bills.
    Quote Originally Posted by spongedude View Post
    you know, momma...what would be worse is having to work watching the surf right in front of you. be glad yer toy shop isn't throbbing on a bluff over looking the break. knowing you're missing out is one thing. watching others enjoy it while you are sidelined might be worse...hahahah ( think there's an allegory in there somewhere)

The dredge was firing on all cylinders Thursday morning. Haven't seen it that good in St. Aug in quite a while.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stauglocal View Post
    The dredge was firing on all cylinders Thursday morning. Haven't seen it that good in St. Aug in quite a while.
    Yea, I had the pain of seeing it just before I drove to work, that's what pushed me into "victim mode".....sad but true.

I'm really glad to hear it for you