LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: The horror!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    293
    Images
    15

    Unhappy The horror!

    I am devastated! Some of the best conditions of my surfing life are happening RIGHT NOW by my house….but I am 70 miles inland at work. I have tried to call 3 different people to cover but no one can make it….they are out of town, no car, or at a doctors appointment. If I had realized earlier I would have gotten up at 5AM and hit it……or even better called someone in last night.

    It’s making me sick to my stomach. I feel like my man cheated on me or my dog is sick…..I’m having trouble just functioning and counting money….It feels heavy just doing my job.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    917
    Images
    2
    yup happened to me back in april during that nor'easter. seriously felt sick for missing that day. it's okay momma. there will be other days

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,203
    Images
    8
    Aren't there plenty of things at your office that can help you relax and make you feel better?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    1,853
    There will always be another wave.

    "O wow, o wow, o wow, o wow." ~ Steve Jobs, last words

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    188
    Express this to your boss. You never know...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,662
    Ummm welcome to being an adult? We all miss great days due to our need to earn a living. I really wish these treads gave a preview of the post before clicking it. I thought this was going to be a thread with a gnarly wipeout or a video of smoeone going over the falls on a big day or something entertaining at least.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    293
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    yup happened to me back in april during that nor'easter. seriously felt sick for missing that day. it's okay momma. there will be other days
    But it's prefect right now! It's like 3 to 4 feet, 9 seconds, 4 MPH OFF SHORE winds.....it's PERFECT for my skill level....for my longboard.....for my soul!

    Dude I was stuck inland for Barrel too!

    Damnn these ovaries, they make me want to cry......I'm so sick I feel like someone just told me I was pregnant....scared, lost and screwed.

    Thanks for your compassion 757......It is a little bit of comfort. (But nothing short of an employee walking through the door can bring me real relief.)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    293
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by clemsonsurf View Post
    aren't there plenty of things at your office that can help you relax and make you feel better?
    no! Nothing is better than good surf!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    293
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post
    Express this to your boss. You never know...
    Damnn it man.......I am the freakin boss!

    But it was a good idea Thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    293
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Ummm welcome to being an adult? We all miss great days due to our need to earn a living. I really wish these treads gave a preview of the post before clicking it. I thought this was going to be a thread with a gnarly wipeout or a video of smoeone going over the falls on a big day or something entertaining at least.
    Um....I've been an adult for a long time.....and welcome to being a jerk.