LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The horror!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    with all this post following and writing you probably could have scored a session instead!
    I'm stuck at work.....1 1/2 hours inland.....you can bet I won't be here (on-line) in about 2 more hours.

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    with all this post following and writing you probably could have scored a session instead!
    this. it seems pretty obvious that your job doesn't require you to actually work so why don't you just go surf? or is there a dildo quota you have to meet each day?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    this. it seems pretty obvious that your job doesn't require you to actually work so why don't you just go surf? or is there a dildo quota you have to meet each day?
    SO far today I have.....sold hundreds in merchandise, ran and closed out the last two z reports, picked up the parking lot, put out new merchandise, posted new "sales" signs, worked up the next weeks schedule, made out the bank deposits, handled the budgeting, paid the owners, helped improve a married couple sex life......and wrote these posts. Can you say you've gotten as much done so far today?

The deal is the store needs someone running it at all time. I am a good employee and employer.....i.e. I am stuck here.

And I believe you just put me over the top for my dildo quota for the day.

Some of us have gigs where sometimes all we have to do is be there. I have to have my butt in a seat at an office for about 40 hours a week, but that's just for appearances and I get to pick the hours. My job entails tow things, pumping out code and ensuring that nothing goes wrong. Typically in the course of a day, I might talk to one or two people, answer a couple of emails and pump out a couple of hundred lines of code. As long as all the systems are working properly, servers are up and the databases are not down, no one bothers me and no one cares what I do. Obviously, I am largely an insurance policy with a very high deductable, but one that is essential to modern business. As long as I'm doing my job right no one notices I'm doing it all. This gives me ample time to post on swellinfo, but unfortunately doesn't allow me to surf during the 40 hours I physically have to be here (some people just don't understand the concept of a virtual office and feel that talking face to face is vital to proper management, one more generation and these people will all be gone).

So, I'm in the same boat as YDM , who I might not always agree with and sometimes think is downright silly (Australian Thunder From Down Under,lol), but who's posts are generally entertaing and who usually brings a positive attitude to the line-up. Thanks for making the hours a day I'm exiled 20 miles away from the beach a little shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    And I believe you just put me over the top for my dildo quota for the day.
    Ha Ha Good one

Can you say you've gotten as much done so far today?
    you're right. i've only managed to score a 3 hour dp in glassy conditions so far. but it's only 9am here. maybe later i'll go pick up trash in the parking lot.

Be grateful you have a job, the economy has been rough on so many people. I’m sure quite a few people would love to have a steady job. Remember – Work is the curse of the working class.
    Yup. I'd trade my 5 hour morning sesh at Mayport for a job. It was good but not all time or anything.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Some of us have gigs where sometimes all we have to do is be there. I have to have my butt in a seat at an office for about 40 hours a week, but that's just for appearances and I get to pick the hours. My job entails tow things, pumping out code and ensuring that nothing goes wrong. Typically in the course of a day, I might talk to one or two people, answer a couple of emails and pump out a couple of hundred lines of code. As long as all the systems are working properly, servers are up and the databases are not down, no one bothers me and no one cares what I do. Obviously, I am largely an insurance policy with a very high deductable, but one that is essential to modern business. As long as I'm doing my job right no one notices I'm doing it all. This gives me ample time to post on swellinfo, but unfortunately doesn't allow me to surf during the 40 hours I physically have to be here (some people just don't understand the concept of a virtual office and feel that talking face to face is vital to proper management, one more generation and these people will all be gone).

So, I'm in the same boat as YDM , who I might not always agree with and sometimes think is downright silly (Australian Thunder From Down Under,lol), but who's posts are generally entertaing and who usually brings a positive attitude to the line-up. Thanks for making the hours a day I'm exiled 20 miles away from the beach a little shorter.
    Thank you so much brother.....I couldn't have said it better myself. I mean I even tried too and fell short. It's so nice to have people "get your back" (That is not a pun about my job!....which I can't believe I outed myself here....the surf was crap, the coffee was strong....it was like I was drunk posting without an alcohol.)

Yeah, I can be silly....sometimes I re-read a post and think "did I really say that?! shyt!" But you have to admit "thunder down under" is soooooo funny and a better name to describe the action. And we don't always have to agree....that's half the fun....the debate. Also I like finding out when I'm wrong....I'm okay with it....I think it's part of the road to being a better person and surfer.

I am honored that I sometimes entertain you and help make your day shorter.....You always seem to return the favor

Hugs,
    Dirty

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    you're right. i've only managed to score a 3 hour dp in glassy conditions so far. but it's only 9am here. maybe later i'll go pick up trash in the parking lot.
    dp?! You scored 3 hours of double penetration so far today! Wow you have been busy!

dp?! You scored 3 hours of double penetration so far today! Wow you have been busy!
    dildo talk + this =TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!