Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: The horror!

  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    291
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Maybe you need some dp action.....
    Brahahahahahaha! Every good comedian know how to bring it full circle......Bravo, Erock Bravo!

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,371
    Images
    23
    the real horror is this forecast...holy flatness. along with that, it's gonna be hella hot down here for some time

  3. #43
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    291
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    the real horror is this forecast...holy flatness. along with that, it's gonna be hella hot down here for some time
    Agreed....tomorrow at noon the world ends.....okay that's a LITTLE dramatic, the waves end.

  4. #44
    old slutty longboarding florida redneck with a penchant for talking dirty?

    ME GUSTA

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    291
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    old slutty longboarding florida redneck with a penchant for talking dirty?
    Look....rcarter may have been rude, but there is no need to talk about him that way.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by yourdirtymomma View Post
    Look....rcarter may have been rude, but there is no need to talk about him that way.
    You just don't stop, do you? Not that I care... I'm sitting here drinking and looking at the swell forecast for next week when I finally get to take a break from this job and get back to the shore... of course then it looks like there is only 1ft swell, albeit cleanish. I only have one board, and it ain't too long... Might be frustrating! Anyways, carry on! This is more interesting than sitting here not reading posts on a surfing forum...

  7. #47
    I always skipped work for killer surf, I make it a point to let my bosses know that this will happen....or I lie and say I'm sick or going to court lol.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    bolsa chica SB, Huntington Beach,CA
    Posts
    301
    Images
    1

    some greener grass

    you know, momma...what would be worse is having to work watching the surf right in front of you. be glad yer toy shop isn't throbbing on a bluff over looking the break. knowing you're missing out is one thing. watching others enjoy it while you are sidelined might be worse...hahahah ( think there's an allegory in there somewhere)
    Last edited by spongedude; Jun 29, 2012 at 08:54 AM. Reason: i missed a period

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,275
    As always, sage advice and perspective from spongedude

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Two Rivers Area, NJ
    Posts
    233
    Agreed, my nephew who goes to school in the St. Augie area, had to work at a Surf Camp yesterday. He was beside himself, actually in the water, but couldn't surf. This is a kid who starts twitching if he is out of the water more than three days. Torture. UP here in NJ, I get to drive over a bridge every morning, look over my shoulder and see exactly what I'm missing in the Atlantic as I head to the ferry to NYC. Pretty painful some mornings, but gotta pay the bills.
    Quote Originally Posted by spongedude View Post
    you know, momma...what would be worse is having to work watching the surf right in front of you. be glad yer toy shop isn't throbbing on a bluff over looking the break. knowing you're missing out is one thing. watching others enjoy it while you are sidelined might be worse...hahahah ( think there's an allegory in there somewhere)