LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Attention Summer Surfers

Hey dudes, welcome back to the seashore. I would like to ax you somethings if you don't mind.

1. Could y'all spread out? Don't crowd together. I'm not talking about summer surfing spots during lifegaurd hours, I'm talking off-hours.

2. Hey if you are a novice, then don't go out at the best spots. Work your way up the ladder, eses.

3. HEY YOU AGGRO DUDES.......Paddling all around.....one minute your over there......next minute you're over here......CALM DOWN.......Stake a claim to an area and stay there. If you are thirty yards south of me, DO NOT paddle over to me if a few mushburgers pop up in front of me. Leave your attitudes somewhere else. You surf three months a year, you don't have any right to paddle around like you own the place. GAWD !!!!

4. Be excellent to each other. Be nice.....be friendly....even to the shreddah number ones who think they are cool, like Rob Kelly. Kill them with kindness. Man, that would be cool if Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure could really happen to me.

5. Please leave Labor Day. No hanging around in September, ok.

Thanks y'all. Yo, Erock !!!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSeawallWill View Post
    Paddling all around.....one minute your over there......next minute you're over here......CALM DOWN.......Stake a claim to an area and stay there. If you are thirty yards south of me, DO NOT paddle over to me if a few mushburgers pop up in front of me.
    What do you want referees with out of bound chalk lines! cmon man, if your a surfer that sits in one place the whole time thats your problem. Tides change, swells shift, sand moves around. Stuff happens out there and you almost always need to adjust accordingly. I will paddle circles as much as I need to, get over your self...Happy 4th!

Quote Originally Posted by northseawallwill View Post
    hey dudes, welcome back to the seashore. I would like to ax you somethings if you don't mind.

1. Could y'all spread out? Don't crowd together. I'm not talking about summer surfing spots during lifegaurd hours, i'm talking off-hours.

2. Hey if you are a novice, then don't go out at the best spots. Work your way up the ladder, eses.

3. Hey you aggro dudes.......paddling all around.....one minute your over there......next minute you're over here......calm down.......stake a claim to an area and stay there. If you are thirty yards south of me, do not paddle over to me if a few mushburgers pop up in front of me. Leave your attitudes somewhere else. You surf three months a year, you don't have any right to paddle around like you own the place. Gawd !!!!

4. Be excellent to each other. Be nice.....be friendly....even to the shreddah number ones who think they are cool, like rob kelly. Kill them with kindness. Man, that would be cool if bill and ted's excellent adventure could really happen to me.

5. Please leave labor day. No hanging around in september, ok.

Thanks y'all. Yo, erock !!!
    ......... No

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    What do you want referees with out of bound chalk lines! cmon man, if your a surfer that sits in one place the whole time thats your problem. Tides change, swells shift, sand moves around. Stuff happens out there and you almost always need to adjust accordingly. I will paddle circles as much as I need to, get over your self...Happy 4th!
    MR SNIFFER.......NON !!!!!! You will stay where you are. Do not paddle over in front of me or KARATE CHOP !!!!

Hey you eating fish tacos at Lex Mex this summer......Yeah dog......

Remember Mr. Sniffer, I will always be there for you if you need to eradicate those North Jersey types......Remember Mr. Sniffer, "I'll be there........I'll be there.........Just call my name and I'll be there."

Staright up......man. Leeward in the house........

Images
    south jetty bill returns

MR SNIFFER.......NON !!!!!! You will stay where you are. Do not paddle over in front of me or KARATE CHOP !!!!

Remember Mr. Sniffer, I will always be there for you if you need to eradicate those North Jersey types......Remember Mr. Sniffer, "I'll be there........I'll be there.........Just call my name and I'll be there."

HaHa If only i knew it was SJB...good talking to ya. Time to wolf down a burger and a beer a two, smell ya!

Lex Mex is some of the worst "mexican" food you can get in the area of LBI

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    south jetty bill returns
    Wow. I guess some cops are pretty sharp after all. Must be some sort of detective or something.

William of the east coast! Glad you are back. Can you astro-project with a board yet? No need for a driver's license once that is perfected. I thought I saw you shimmering for a moment on a wave beside me then I blinked and the image was gone...

Hey SWELLINFO...... Can you please ban this kook? All he does is flood up the forums, with his senseless B.S.

Not one post has been intelligent/beneficial from this guy...... Do us all a favor