LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    Nicknames for William are Bill and Will. He went from SouthJettyBill to NorthSeawallWill.. I feel silly having to explain this...
    Thanks idsmashh, your a peach.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSeawallWill View Post
    It's all yours man....Say hi to the police up there for me too.......I just loved getting pulled over there. " Do you have any marijuana in your car, sir.......do you mind if we check?" Yeah I mind. "Sir we are going to call a K-9 unit" Go ahead, I love dogs. HAHA the memories.........
    i like your police story there,i have many alike lol.i love dogs too,so fuk u buddy!!cheers

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i like your police story there,i have many alike lol.i love dogs too,so fuk u buddy!!cheers
    CEP, I thought you were a dud the first time you went at me......

But you've really started to shine. Your latest wacky posts have been on target. That's what we are looking for. I'm so glad you're not a dip like Stranded in Smithfield or Xgen70. Those dudes are total bores. You can insult me anytime. So, I will F off for the evening. I've got 1 foot waves to surf tomorrow.....plus I gotta hunt down some nigga in Galloway Township tomorrow. Cheers to you CEP