LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    if you guys haven't realized...this NorthSeaWallWill dude is SJB, better to just ignore his posts 'cause his intentions are to stir up sh!t here....he's a pro sh!t stirrer. Where's wolfknuckle bodinks?

Koki....ur pic wins!

thank you......it's medicinal, but not for aids...

i feel it in my plums

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    thank you......it's medicinal, but not for aids...

"I'm hiv positive" -cartman

With all due respect this discussion reminds me of how the Muslims (or Christians for that matter) freak out when someone insults their god...what I think this guy is really trying to say is that if you buy quiksilver board shorts because Kelly Slater wears them you're a complete dumbass. But most people are not equipped or able to think independently. Maybe that is human nature but what do I know, y'all can write me off as "that kook who don't no nothing", it's easier that way.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    this kook is really funny.no kelly slater?and your supposedly from the east coast.do us a favor and start playing tennis.dont hate on kelly slater because u suck at surfing and everything else in your life.you are mad because u will never even qualify for the qs let alone the wct!!dont hate on the man from a small town that changed the game forever.kelly slater is the only reason i surf.the guy is super talented,super mellow,and anyone can sit down and have a talk with him.kelly slater is the best ahtlete in the world,compared to tiger woods,michael jordan,etc...kelly has surfed **** waves,he charges waimai,he can surf slabs,mavericks..what is your problem.your just tired of seeing someone else do better than u can ever do.and kolohe is great,but hes nothing special.john john is the way of the future.gabriel medina,john john,kolohe..wtf!!dont hate,appreciate.ill tell u what dude,go surf around the planet and tell everyone how u feel about the slater and see how many friends u make.youl probly get your ass kicked in every country u go to.so stop with the surfing and start watching the mets or something..kook!
    WOW, some of you people got problems, huh? You guys really need to lighten up.......Go to the mall and by some Quiksilver gear. Then go to the surf shop and buy Kelly Slater approved surfing equipment. That should make you happy.

Any of y'all want to meet up to compare wave riding skills.......look me up. Just no two foot mush days. Has to be a rippable day. I'm always around. I don't work so let me know. If Atlantic City scares, you you'll have to pick me up because my drivers license it's suspended until May 4, 2021. WOOF that's a long time...

CEPRAINO, KELLY SLATER IS THE ONLY REASON YOU SURF??? WOW !!!! THAT'S REALLY A BAD REASON TO SURF. GOD FROWNS UPON IDOL WORSHIPPING. DON'T GO TO ETERNAL HALL FIRE BECAUSE OF KELLY SLATER.

It amazes me how serious and stupid a lot of you guys are. You guys have no sense of humor. You take everything way too seriously. I bet you some of youse are secretley hoping Kelly Slater sees you sticking up for him and he will come and save you..

Watch it Thomas Olson......be nice Tommy.

it amazes me how serious and stupid a lot of you guys are. You guys have no sense of humor. You take everything way too seriously.
    For real? It amazes how stupid you are and how much you suck. You have no sense of humor. You just write retarded crap... not funny ...retarded. Hold on. Let me guess. Respond in a 3 paragraph essay with non nonsensical elements.
    Last edited by Stranded in Smithfield; Jul 2, 2012 at 12:35 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post
    For real? It amazes how stupid you are and how much you suck. You have no sense of humor. You just write retarded crap... not funny ...retarded. Hold on. Let me guess. Respond in a 3 paragraph essay with non nonsensical elements.
    Yeah dude, "FOR REAL."

For all of you all out there, Stranded has problems. He feels bad about himself because he's unemployed and can't take care of his brood.

The few of you who keep bothering me are quite odd people. You say I suck, but read everything I write. You keep saying that my stuff is nonsensical and "stupid." I hate to break the news to my antagonists, but I am much more intelligent than you guys. Sorry, I am.

Stranded and the others, please direct all of us to a "retarded," "nonsensical" post or thread of mine. Or beter yet, direct us to something, anything, you guys have written that is in anyway entertaining

Yeah Stranded I'm not funny. I only have numerous people tell me the contrary......all of the time. Has anybody ever said that to you? Didn't think so. Awwwwwww

This thread was started by me.........You know that. You claim to dislike me, but here you are AGAIN reading my posts......THAT IS IT. YOU ARE BANNED FROM READING MY POSTS.

Go cry and complain to Micah now, tough guy. I feel bad for you Stranded. You are obviously taking out your insecurities and self-loathing on me. That's ok.......I can take it. Come on let it man.....let it out.

hey sjb,i AM THE DEVIL!!!aids infested child molesters arent sicker than me..so watch out buddy,im surfing the monster waves of the internet...and i dont take things seriously,everybody messes around on here,so do i.its like reading the post everyday,i come on here for laughs.seriously.everyone on here talks ****,so why not me.you cant compare surfing with me buddy,like i said im the devil.i dont go around saying im better than anyone else,because we are all kooks on here.