LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. SJB, as a noob, I can't believe this website puts up with your crap. You are like side show bill or something. Get a life dude, check the surf, make a comment or two, but jesus dude get a life!! No, I'm not starting internet beef, I don't plan to follow up because I have a life and constantly checking an internet forum would really get in the way of that...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleheadedyogurtslinger View Post
    SJB, as a noob, I can't believe this website puts up with your crap. You are like side show bill or something. Get a life dude, check the surf, make a comment or two, but jesus dude get a life!! No, I'm not starting internet beef, I don't plan to follow up because I have a life and constantly checking an internet forum would really get in the way of that...
    You do have better things to do? Are you sure about that? Umm you've been on for a while this morning. Hey EROCK get your Southern NC dudes in line will you.......Dude, I'm on here no more than most people. I just have things to say.

Why are you so attracted to me? Seems like you can't get enough.

If I saw someone on here that I thought was stupid and nonsensical.....I wouldn't bother with them. If I didn't like their posts, I wouldn't read them.....I wouldn't read threads started by them.......

BUT YOU PEOPLE CLING TO ME......SO what does that tell you....

Oh you don't want to start trouble with me but you comment on multiple threads and even started a poll about me....Wow, you are one confused little boy. Good luck trying to gain attention......only problem is, what are you going to do if you get it?

3. I don't want attention, I want to bring you down. I want to click on a thread and it NOT be full of your nonsense.

To me, your presence on this forum is like driving by a bad auto accident. No, I'm not a sick bastard and no, I don't want to see the carnage, but... I have to look. Human nature.

I don't want to bicker, I just want to tell you to shut up and stop posting all of this garbage, and I'm not really worried about your response but at least I can say that I attempted to improve this place.

Oh, and EROCK is a real surfer. He lives where there are waves. That must just drive you crazy!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleheadedyogurtslinger View Post
    I don't want attention, I want to bring you down. I want to click on a thread and it NOT be full of your nonsense.

To me, your presence on this forum is like driving by a bad auto accident. No, I'm not a sick bastard and no, I don't want to see the carnage, but... I have to look. Human nature.

I don't want to bicker, I just want to tell you to shut up and stop posting all of this garbage, and I'm not really worried about your response but at least I can say that I attempted to improve this place.

Oh, and EROCK is a real surfer. He lives where there are waves. That must just drive you crazy!!!!
    Honey you keep saying you don't want to bicker but you keep starting stuff........

Oh hero, your purpose is not to "better this place".......how might you do that? Suppose I don't exist, how would you "better this place?" Wow, you are a joke aren't you.

Ummm Honey, Erock loves me. And.........I hate to break this to you, but I have WAY more knowledge than you, not just about surfing, but everything.

Buttercups if I didn't have to respond to nitwits like you, I would barely be posting anything these days.....Yeah go chew on that one.....And you can try an bring me into arguments and try and get me banned. But guess what, I don't care. Getting banned is like a badge of honor.......it makes you cool like James Dean. I'm sorry you are boring, and insignificant.....and no one cares either way about you. Love me or Hate me, I am a factor, and honey, that's what drives you crazy !!!

Honey, NEW JERSEY IS WAY MORE CONSISTENT THAN SOUTHERN NORTH CAROLINA.........See little boy, you don't have a clue........

5. Quote Originally Posted by NorthSeawallWill View Post
    Honey you keep saying you don't want to bicker but you keep starting stuff........

Oh hero, your purpose is not to "better this place".......how might you do that? Suppose I don't exist, how would you "better this place?" Wow, you are a joke aren't you.

Ummm Honey, Erock loves me. And.........I hate to break this to you, but I have WAY more knowledge than you, not just about surfing, but everything.

Buttercups if I didn't have to respond to nitwits like you, I would barely be posting anything these days.....Yeah go chew on that one.....And you can try an bring me into arguments and try and get me banned. But guess what, I don't care. Getting banned is like a badge of honor.......it makes you cool like James Dean. I'm sorry you are boring, and insignificant.....and no one cares either way about you. Love me or Hate me, I am a factor, and honey, that's what drives you crazy !!!

Honey, NEW JERSEY IS WAY MORE CONSISTENT THAN SOUTHERN NORTH CAROLINA.........See little boy, you don't have a clue........
    no, man, you singled me out in another thread after I made a joke. You couldn't handle it. Just had to personally attack me.

You can talk that internet tough guy crap all day, I don't care. You can keep jerking off swellinfo and chris joyner and give me another "point" for all I care it makes me more awesome according to you. Maybe I'll keep saying inflammatory sh*t and get banned so that I can be a real internet troll like you.

so here it is: **** you chris joyner you can take that point and put it on the tip of my 8===> with some honey and feed it to this crusty old asshole SJB.

**** you SJB get a life

**** you pussies who don't stand up to this jackass even when he belittles you for no reason other than to do it.
    Last edited by purpleheadedyogurtslinger; Jul 2, 2012 at 08:45 PM.

So I was chucking rocks at a hornets’ nest the other day and I got stung, surprised the hell out of me! Then I went home and started feeding the bears, the next day the bears were back looking for more food. Damn bears dug up my garden and upended my garbage cans, surprised the hell out of me again! You know what's worse, my wife asked me if some tight little jeans she used to fit into just fine when she was 22 made her a$$ look fat. Well, I told her the truth, I said “honey, it ain't the jeans making you look fat." She got upset with me, then threw the pants at my head! Again surprised as hell, I looked stunned and said , “what did I say?”

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    So I was chucking rocks at a hornets’ nest the other day and I got stung, surprised the hell out of me! Then I went home and started feeding the bears, the next day the bears were back looking for more food. Damn bears dug up my garden and upended my garbage cans, surprised the hell out of me again! You know what's worse, my wife asked me if some tight little jeans she used to fit into just fine when she was 22 made her a$$ look fat. Well, I told her the truth, I said “honey, it ain't the jeans making you look fat." She got upset with me, then threw the pants at my head! Again surprised as hell, I looked stunned and said , “what did I say?”
    "atleast I was honest!"

Images
    The drummer from def leopard only had one arm!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha...shame i had to read all the way to here to find the funny line :P