LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Debby YOU BI>TCH!

    Debby really was a big (but expected) let down for the NJ/NY area beaches...
    yeah Im bi.tch.ing about it... so what? you dont like it? f. u.
    lol.

  2. #2
    no problem...b^tch all you want...I'm f&ckin pissed, too. Damn't I was planning on being in the water right now, but this dribble is about as much fun as masterbating with a cheesegrater.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    no problem...b^tch all you want...I'm f&ckin pissed, too. Damn't I was planning on being in the water right now, but this dribble is about as much fun as masterbating with a cheesegrater.
    Yeah I was too... I was even going to go if it was small, which it is... but its pathetic! not rideable out by me. People are out in the surf right now... but there isnt much different between what they're doing and being in bathtub.... with a cheesegrater. lol.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    anywhere there is surf
    Posts
    609
    Images
    2
    we are friggin pissed down here too...a waste high dribbler with on shore winds...yep, and summer is here, the boredom begins...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405

    not for long :)

    Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    we are friggin pissed down here too...a waste high dribbler with on shore winds...yep, and summer is here, the boredom begins...
    Only a little more then a month till the wave machine comes out of retirement
    I don't wanna get my hopes up, but I remember last August being really fun. Lets pray for an early hurricane season.
    The last few weeks have been dreadful.
    Last edited by idsmashh; Jun 30, 2012 at 07:09 PM.

  6. #6
    Pick up a skateboard and go skate your local concrete park. Or find an empty pool. Life doesn't suck if you don't care about concrete. And the consistency of skateboarding obstacles helps fine tune your surfing. Way better than sitting at your comp and b.itch.ing.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by headychaps View Post
    Pick up a skateboard and go skate your local concrete park. Or find an empty pool. Life doesn't suck if you don't care about concrete. And the consistency of skateboarding obstacles helps fine tune your surfing. Way better than sitting at your comp and b.itch.ing.
    for me.... it was the build up and then the let down... for most of last week I thought for sure there would be some decent surf from the storm...

    I could grab the skateboard... but I think I'll just go for a swim instead... dont want to break my hip either! lol.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ventnor
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    for me.... it was the build up and then the let down... for most of last week I thought for sure there would be some decent surf from the storm...
    Same here man. All week I kept watching the NC cams and was totally expecting (hoping(praying)) to see something similar.
    Last edited by austinj215; Jul 2, 2012 at 07:10 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    for me.... it was the build up and then the let down... for most of last week I thought for sure there would be some decent surf from the storm...

    I could grab the skateboard... but I think I'll just go for a swim instead... dont want to break my hip either! lol.

    Yeah I agree I hate watching the surf forecast and on the last day its like OOPS! Miscall. I was surfing belmar the other day and some older guy was lecturing me about how younger kids are so reliant on the surf forecast these days and how you used to have to be a meteorologist and follow cold fronts and wind patterns. Haha its forecasts like Debby that make me want to learn meteorology.

    And ya don't want to break your hip. Swimming is an awesome safe alternative. I used to really push myself skating and now my elbows and knees are all scarred up. I've chilled out these days and stay away from exceeding my comfort level. Makes for less injuries.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    anywhere there is surf
    Posts
    609
    Images
    2
    Little to old for concrete, that stuff will break my hip, ha, but i will pick up the old Penn 550 and catch a redfish or a snook. I shouldnt complain either, it has been pretty consistant here this past spring, i just hate the summertime blues...lol