LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    for me.... it was the build up and then the let down... for most of last week I thought for sure there would be some decent surf from the storm...
    Same here man. All week I kept watching the NC cams and was totally expecting (hoping(praying)) to see something similar.
    Last edited by austinj215; Jul 2, 2012 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    for me.... it was the build up and then the let down... for most of last week I thought for sure there would be some decent surf from the storm...

I could grab the skateboard... but I think I'll just go for a swim instead... dont want to break my hip either! lol.

Yeah I agree I hate watching the surf forecast and on the last day its like OOPS! Miscall. I was surfing belmar the other day and some older guy was lecturing me about how younger kids are so reliant on the surf forecast these days and how you used to have to be a meteorologist and follow cold fronts and wind patterns. Haha its forecasts like Debby that make me want to learn meteorology.

And ya don't want to break your hip. Swimming is an awesome safe alternative. I used to really push myself skating and now my elbows and knees are all scarred up. I've chilled out these days and stay away from exceeding my comfort level. Makes for less injuries.