LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

F**k this dryspell in the northeast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its now turning into around a month of nothingness..honestly, **** this! 81498683.jpg

gotta have other interests if you live on the EC.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    gotta have other interests if you live on the EC.

Anyone care to join me?
    Last edited by idsmashh; Jul 1, 2012 at 07:31 PM.

yeah man the west hasnt been great either

hey buddy this dry spell is called summer.happens every year for aslong as iv been alive.i dont base my life around surfing,because liven on the east coast,u dont surf everyday.im fortunate enough to have a coworker who has a house in costa,whos nephew is a pro surfer,and my brothers wifes father lives in panama,and i have an aunt out in orange county.i only get to surf a few times a year,with work cuz im always busy.iv been surfing since 07 and others probly say i surf great,but im still a kooky grom!!

try fishing.sit on the beach with a 12 pack or some soco,relax listen to the sea ,and hope you get a bite!!
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    hey buddy this dry spell is called summer.happens every year for aslong as iv been alive.i dont base my life around surfing,because liven on the east coast,u dont surf everyday.im fortunate enough to have a coworker who has a house in costa,whos nephew is a pro surfer,and my brothers wifes father lives in panama,and i have an aunt out in orange county.i only get to surf a few times a year,with work cuz im always busy.iv been surfing since 07 and others probly say i surf great,but im still a kooky grom!!

try fishing.sit on the beach with a 12 pack or some soco,relax listen to the sea ,and hope you get a bite!!
    cheers
    dude, i think my soul just cried.. a few times a year??? Just go jump in front of a car or something bro. End the misery already..

Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    dude, i think my soul just cried.. a few times a year??? Just go jump in front of a car or something bro. End the misery already..
    he reminds me of that guy who was on here bragging about how much $$$ he makes & how he kicks locals @$$es or some such. comical, really.

Images
    "i only get to surf a few times a year,with work cuz im always busy.iv been surfing since 07 and others probly say i surf great,but im still a kooky grom!!"

yaeh man u probly r da best surfr arond! u shuld get bak 2 werk cuz u so busay!

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    hey buddy this dry spell is called summer.happens every year for aslong as iv been alive.i dont base my life around surfing,because liven on the east coast,u dont surf everyday.im fortunate enough to have a coworker who has a house in costa,whos nephew is a pro surfer,and my brothers wifes father lives in panama,and i have an aunt out in orange county.

cheers

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    he reminds me of that guy who was on here bragging about how much $$$ he makes & how he kicks locals @$$es or some such. comical, really.
    it's like saying i'm a die hard golfer if i golf 4 times a year...

do this: