LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA/CT
    Posts
    338

    F**k this dryspell in the northeast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    its now turning into around a month of nothingness..honestly, **** this! 81498683.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,269
    gotta have other interests if you live on the EC.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    gotta have other interests if you live on the EC.





    Anyone care to join me?
    Last edited by idsmashh; Jul 1, 2012 at 07:31 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Santa Barbara, CA/CT
    Posts
    338
    yeah man the west hasnt been great either

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,915
    hey buddy this dry spell is called summer.happens every year for aslong as iv been alive.i dont base my life around surfing,because liven on the east coast,u dont surf everyday.im fortunate enough to have a coworker who has a house in costa,whos nephew is a pro surfer,and my brothers wifes father lives in panama,and i have an aunt out in orange county.i only get to surf a few times a year,with work cuz im always busy.iv been surfing since 07 and others probly say i surf great,but im still a kooky grom!!

    try fishing.sit on the beach with a 12 pack or some soco,relax listen to the sea ,and hope you get a bite!!
    cheers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    hey buddy this dry spell is called summer.happens every year for aslong as iv been alive.i dont base my life around surfing,because liven on the east coast,u dont surf everyday.im fortunate enough to have a coworker who has a house in costa,whos nephew is a pro surfer,and my brothers wifes father lives in panama,and i have an aunt out in orange county.i only get to surf a few times a year,with work cuz im always busy.iv been surfing since 07 and others probly say i surf great,but im still a kooky grom!!

    try fishing.sit on the beach with a 12 pack or some soco,relax listen to the sea ,and hope you get a bite!!
    cheers
    dude, i think my soul just cried.. a few times a year??? Just go jump in front of a car or something bro. End the misery already..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,351
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    dude, i think my soul just cried.. a few times a year??? Just go jump in front of a car or something bro. End the misery already..
    he reminds me of that guy who was on here bragging about how much $$$ he makes & how he kicks locals @$$es or some such. comical, really.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    117
    Images
    21
    "i only get to surf a few times a year,with work cuz im always busy.iv been surfing since 07 and others probly say i surf great,but im still a kooky grom!!"

    yaeh man u probly r da best surfr arond! u shuld get bak 2 werk cuz u so busay!



    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    hey buddy this dry spell is called summer.happens every year for aslong as iv been alive.i dont base my life around surfing,because liven on the east coast,u dont surf everyday.im fortunate enough to have a coworker who has a house in costa,whos nephew is a pro surfer,and my brothers wifes father lives in panama,and i have an aunt out in orange county.

    try fishing.sit on the beach with a 12 pack or some soco,relax listen to the sea ,and hope you get a bite!!
    cheers

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,364
    Images
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    he reminds me of that guy who was on here bragging about how much $$$ he makes & how he kicks locals @$$es or some such. comical, really.
    it's like saying i'm a die hard golfer if i golf 4 times a year...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,269
    do this: