LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Im bored and at work until 5. Post the links here if you can. Heck, you might even know some of my buds in those scenes. Could be a small world. Thanks

I am body mass until 5. I hear ya Sloop regarding the water. Paddling down the beach never hurts. Banks are closed tomorrow, no surf and the cops are stressin fireworks and drinking. Skate at you local bank. Seems to be a good substitute for surfing. Rails, stairs and marble ledges

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i started my career off bmxing,and ill challenge any of u kooks to anyday to come riding in the woods with me.u can look me up on youtube and see me at 10 years old,15 years ago doing backflips in the air.any time guys.i dont ride bikes anymore.i skated,and was sponsored!i surf,and im sponsored.dont believe me il shoot u some links to my sponsors..
    yes please "shoot" me some links to your youtube channels and sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Hate to say it, but it not just the E. Coast. I've watched the cams in Puerto, Hawaii, and Cali very closely the last few months and overall i'd say it's been rather flat and garbage, with the exception of a few days here and there (South Shore has been ok, and certain spots in Cali have been ok, but overall not so much). If you really want consistent surf this time of year head to El Salvador, that place seems to ALWAYS have good waves (at least the last few months), it seems every day is 3-8ft and cleeeeeean.
    Dude, there is NO comparison between california and the east coast. They've had rideable surf almost everyday the entire month of June as they do every year. Compare that to maybe 8 days of rideable stuff on the northeast. Storm systems move west to east and take the swell with it.(except for hurricanes) We are on the wrong side of the atlantic for consistent rideable surf.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jul 3, 2012 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Dude, there is NO comparison between california and the east coast. They've had rideable surf almost everyday the entire month of June as they do every year. Compare that to maybe 8 days of rideable stuff on the northeast. Storm systems move west to east and take the swell with it. We are on the wrong side of the atlantic.
    Rideable for who?

I don't understand why people consider it flat as soon as anything goes below waist or chest high. Just get a log and go get your surf on and stop complaining like pussies about how there's no surf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop John B. View Post
    Rideable for who?

I don't understand why people consider it flat as soon as anything goes below waist or chest high. Just get a log and go get your surf on and stop complaining like pussies about how there's no surf.
    Rideable = knee high for me and not shorepounding. Enough to get a boogie board going across the face. Complaining about a lack of surf doesn't make you a *****.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Rideable = knee high for me and not shorepounding. Enough to get a boogie board going across the face. Complaining about a lack of surf doesn't make you a *****.
    I don't know where you live, because I've been able to get my longboard to the shoulder every day I've decided to throw the boards on the boat and head over in the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop John B. View Post
    I don't know where you live, because I've been able to get my longboard to the shoulder every day I've decided to throw the boards on the boat and head over in the last few weeks.
    Rhode Island.

If you go to the right spots and have some luck you can at least get a little something. I had some decent rides last night. Let me just say it's called a flat spell. A dry spell is when you don't have sex for a while.. Which is also really bad.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i will put money on the table to any of u kooks who want to have a surf battle.i surf a few times a year because i live 100 miles from the beach,retards!!!i see how much surfin u guys do always on the internet lol.i surf a few times a year and im still sponsored,i still get around to surf places u will never see.save the gossip for your boyfriends,u guys are haters lol.i bet u kooks surf everyday and il still blow u out the water.any day,any time,any swell,money on the table.feelin lucky shoot me a message
    Lol When I see someone ripping it up, I know I wont be reading a post like this one from them