LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    a boy drowned in a swimming pool yesterday.

At this moment retard legislators are crafting a new bill to ban the construction and use of swimming pools.
    While we're at it, can we get single ply toilet paper banned too? Not my idea of playing stink finger

So yogurtslinger, your job is to protect freedoms? YOU SUCK AT IT!!!
    look at all the 'freedoms' we've lost in the past decade.

I will spell it out: Plain and simple, you kill brown people for money so corporations can get richer.
    Come off your high horse, you are a mercenary, nothing better, History will judge you as such.
    I am willing to bet you are good at killing people for money, but YOU ARE NOT PROTECTING ANY FREEDOM ANYWHERE
    Last edited by 54321smom; Jul 6, 2012 at 12:52 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by 54321smom View Post

I will spell it out: Plain and simple, you kill brown people for money so corporations can get richer.
    Come off your high horse, you are a mercenary, nothing better, History will judge you as such.
    I am willing to bet you are good at killing people for money, but YOU ARE NOT PROTECTING ANY FREEDOM ANYWHERE
    I can tell you are just looking for a rise so I'm going to have to let you down. Sorry. I may not agree with the politics involved but I will say that the idea that we were only over there killing brown people is totally fabricated by the liberal media. In 3 tours I did a lot more re-building, training and teaching of the locals, and protecting the innocent than I did shooting at the insurgencies that these people live in such fear of.
    Last edited by purpleheadedyogurtslinger; Jul 6, 2012 at 03:22 PM.

Shut the F&CK up troll.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Shut the F&CK up troll.

calling it like I see it. anyone 'protecting our freedoms' abroad should re-evaluate their jobs and see what a controlled state we live in here.

defending military adventurism is akin to defending slave traders and pirates, to deny this is to lie to yourself.

I could argue this till I'm blue in the face, but its pointless, untill you see it yourself.

Adam Kokesh, USMC and congressional candidate explains it best

The last generation of combat veterans the world will ever know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRMwVvlmLgI

The fact that someone said 'no you cant go in the ocean' should be a wake up call to all, but keep keep eating Mc****t and buying iCrapp, I'm sure it will go away. I'm talking about freedom, not the rules.

good luck yall, I can see reason isnt welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Shut the F&CK up troll.
    Well said. Those of us who wear the uniform do take an oath to protect the freedom of 54321smom to run around and say whatever he wants...and that's fine. However, I also have the right to call him a douche bag.

Additionally, though I will not post to this thread again, I think something needs to be said about the freedoms that have been lost at home. Those changes have NOTHING to do with the military and everything to do with the ideologues in government right now.

I serve IN SPITE of the "Corporatocracy", not because of it, and I am not alone in that position. If you want to equate military people with the extremists in our government, then you will certainly find evidence to support, but you will also alienate people who would otherwise share some common ground. Just food for thought. In the meantime, BEAT IT KOOK. :P

Nonsense! Come off your high horse sir (or lady)! What about our freedom to post on this forum! Besides the world has operated this way since the beginning of time. Your pathetic attempts to change human nature will fail. One day when the next superpower defeats our country you and your hippy friends will be the ones getting crushed by tanks at rights rallies, tortured in jail, or killed by gun toting mobs in search of food while you hold up a peace sign and say "can't we all just get along". No YOU lie to YOURself.
    Last edited by Stranded in Smithfield; Jul 6, 2012 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 54321smom View Post
    calling it like I see it. anyone 'protecting our freedoms' abroad should re-evaluate their jobs and see what a controlled state we live in here.

defending military adventurism is akin to defending slave traders and pirates, to deny this is to lie to yourself.

I could argue this till I'm blue in the face, but its pointless, untill you see it yourself.

Adam Kokesh, USMC and congressional candidate explains it best

The last generation of combat veterans the world will ever know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRMwVvlmLgI

The fact that someone said 'no you cant go in the ocean' should be a wake up call to all, but keep keep eating Mc****t and buying iCrapp, I'm sure it will go away. I'm talking about freedom, not the rules.

good luck yall, I can see reason isnt welcome here.
    don't let the door hit you an the way out stupid b!tch

what does this have to do about lifeguards closing the ocean? lets stay on topic.

Question: why should surfers care if lifeguards close the ocean afterhours for swimming but not surfing?
    Answer: Because surfers could be be next.

time to get organized. contact your local surfrider chapter. have them contact nearby chapters for support. find any other nearby organization that has to do with any other water related activities and get their support. sign petitions, write handwritten letters to elected officials and fight for your rights.

and contribute to surfrider. They are our voice

i would add. get laws passed that absolve towns from lawsuits if people drown after the guards are done. that's the root of the issue.

but i still wont give surfrider a dime.