LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Zman... I wasnt there, didnt see it with my own eyes... but you didnt have 5 foot waves where you were.

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    yep i jinxed it, went from shoulder high to minimal
    thanks a lot buddy... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Zman... I wasnt there, didnt see it with my own eyes... but you didnt have 5 foot waves where you were.
    Don't wanna fight but how could you tell me there wasn't 5 foot waves when you didn't see it with your own eyes and I was out there in the water

In WW it was playful and you could shortboard it but it was more like knee to thigh. if you want to get super technical it could have been 5 foot FACES from top to bottom.

But I do admire your stoke.

This is atrocious, worst week for surfing. I don't mean to complain, but I had lots of free time this week too, with the holiday and all.

It seemed like only the SUPs were having fun, tbh it made me want to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    Don't wanna fight but how could you tell me there wasn't 5 foot waves when you didn't see it with your own eyes and I was out there in the water
    Probably has something to do with the buoy reading 2 feet at 6 seconds, which barely translates into a knee high wave.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    This is atrocious, worst week for surfing. I don't mean to complain, but I had lots of free time this week too, with the holiday and all.

It seemed like only the SUPs were having fun, tbh it made me want to get one.
    Get one man, you won't regret it. One of the best gifts i've ever received. Sunday could be fun, i'll probably check out the inlet. I always bring both my prone boards and my SUP, that way you can't go wrong no matter the conditions.

The water was crazy clear with rays and sand sharks swimming under us. Awesome day

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    Kman,
    Pumpmaster is right.most would call those nice little bumps yesterday knee-thigh or 2+ foot. Your not wrong, its subjective but noboby would call those waves yesterday more than 3 foot.
    Last edited by scotty; Jul 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM.

Images
    well besides jinxing the swell early, i went ahead and jinxed it even more by buying a new board. i picked up a 6'0 firewire sweet potato...holy fun. thing catches everything even during this occ knee high 2.6ft at 6 sec crap. reguardless of it not being hand made, i recommend this board to anyone.