LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Don't got much time off work, but I've been doing tons of kitesurfing and a little bit of snorkeling. If I had the time would definitely try to rent a boat once a week to do some wakeboarding, fishing right before sundown, and some bikeriding for exercise

listening to dubstep and rollerblading!

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    My wife and I were also looking into SUPs for flat days, I would never consider actually trying to surf one of those tanks but it would be cool to just paddle around. They are so damn expensive though, I can't seem to justify spending that much on one.
    if you want a cheap sup, just get an old windsurfer.

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    if you want a cheap sup, just get an old windsurfer.
    I've got a old beginners O'Brian windsurf board with most of the accessories for the low.

I have a few other hobbies I do when its flat, some computer design, customizing my truck, loads of drugs and ps3

Walk to the usual break, and swim, body surf, bikini watch. Last night took the board and groveled in shin high waves which was still fun (sort of). Have also tried a hand plane and beater board this summer, also fun (sort of).

Play golf far away from the beach, and come back to appreciate the ocean in all its states (big and flat)

https://vimeo.com/45288670

Ryan