LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

record water temps

does anyone remember the water being in the mid to upper 70s in central nj like it has the last two summers?

sooner or later we will get some upwelling to chill it down.

Images
    wait for strong west winds during a couple days, then go out, itll be 10 degrees cooler

Images
    water is 80 down here...it's not even refreshing and I am sweating in the water.

honestly could care less about water temps. I NEED WAVES! but dropping ten degrees would be nice in this heat. the bay in OC Nj has to be around 80. disgusting....

i do hate lack of waves but i just got a gopro and ive been having a blast just throwing on swimfins and swimming out to just check **** out since the water's been so clear close to shore. i even saw a handful of rays today and its a first for me to be seeing them this early. always a pleasure to point them out to some idiot and watch them pee themselves

Images
    joe, I just got one too Im so siked. We need some waves though, even a clean 2-3 foot morning will hold me off right now.

Images
    I was in the water today and there were some spots that were so warm it felt like someone peed their.. Sorry for the childish explanation but that is as accurate as it felt haha.

try super flat and water about 84, thats what it is here in ft pierce!

Images
    Ought to help out those new shipping lanes in the Arctic.