LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Make sure to let us know if you were able to reduce the crowd where u boogie board with thus technique. U toolbox.

you guys are a bunch of whiners. free doesn't mean good.

such vitriol from a Senior Member!

what a rookie...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dmonster View Post
    Or how about you just hop on your bike peddle on down to the beach and check it yourself.
    It's a really long bike ride from Pa...

You guys have it way to easy, back in the day I had to hitch hike with a long board to check the waves and that was when I lived 45 miles away. we rode everything. To realy know whats going on check as many different sources as you can and come up with your on!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquiles @ El Dorado View Post
    That's rigth, if you don't like go give your money to LOLA or any other B!@ch like that.
    I have surfline premium. It's nice. I don't have to only rely on swellinfo and I can afford 8.99/month. ballin!!!! It's nice being able to watch the HD cams for hours on end if you want to. I'll pull up pipe or west oz or wherever is firing, put on some tunes, and go full screen while I think about the bongs thread.

Now that you mention it, surfline's long range pretty much agrees with swellinfo's predictions for this weekends swell in the mid atlantic +/- a foot.

OP check out this great site it's called magicseaweed..... (hehehe)

Quote Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
    why don't you change the forecast a few more times b4 this non-swell even shows up.
    hows that hit-counter racking up? I'm certain you can squeeze a few more big ticket advertisements about the "pimsleur approach" to learning foreign languages on the page. I know, I know... the science of forecasting is very tricky business.
    Typical example of the Entitled Generation and their complete ignorance to reality. Look kook, if you don't like it, I have a novel idea for you--DON'T COME BACK! Go complain to your mommy--she'll at least act like she cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Typical example of the Entitled Generation and their complete ignorance to reality. Look kook, if you don't like it, I have a novel idea for you--DON'T COME BACK! Go complain to your mommy--she'll at least act like she cares.
    and I thought I was the forum curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    and I thought I was the forum curmudgeon
    You're still the best man. I can only hope to attain your level one day, but we really need a couple more to help quell the idiocy of posters like this thread's OP.