LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: wet suit mm

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fenwick
    Posts
    303
    Images
    57

    Cool

    I tried on a medium at K Coast and it fit . Do you think i can trust ebodyboarding.com

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    ebodyboarding is very trust worthy. If you are unsure, I would call up ebodyboarding and talk to Jay or Vicky to feel more secure about your purchase. They are great people.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fenwick
    Posts
    303
    Images
    57
    if it doesnt fit me will they let me return it.

  4. #14
    dont go to K-coast, the wall mart of surf shops. Try Chauncey's or malibus to find someone who actually cares about the product they sell you. I've got a 4/3 rip curl with batwing and i'm warm surfing all year from gloucester, ma to delmarva.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DPR View Post
    if it doesnt fit me will they let me return it.
    Yes and they have a very good size chart to work from before you order check it out.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone View Post
    I've got a 4/3 rip curl with batwing and i'm warm surfing all year from gloucester, ma to delmarva.
    I had the same one for about three years and it kept me warm throughout the winter. I had to get a new one only because the wear I put on it, it started leaking a little. But overall it is an amazing/versatile suit. The batwing system is great.

    I know wear a Bodyglove Vapor 5/4 and it too is amazing. The water wicking system it uses is amazing and it is the most form fitting wetsuit I have worn.

  7. #17
    My hyperflex Amp 5/4/3 has kept me Very warm in 34 degree water and 15 degree air temps. With a howling wind. GREAT bang for the buck

  8. #18
    hey i have a similar question would i be ok to get in the water this time of year with a 4-3 amped hyper flex with 5-3 booties 3 mm gloves and a 3 mm hood?
    ________
    TOYOTA COROLLA E30
    Last edited by samsurfs; Mar 5, 2011 at 07:56 AM.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by samsurfs View Post
    hey i have a similar question would i be ok to get in the water this time of year with a 4-3 amped hyper flex with 5-3 booties 3 mm gloves and a 3 mm hood?
    That is what I have in DE right now. 4/3 5MM boots and gloves and 3 MM hood. I am also older than most but it works for me.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    That is what I have in DE right now. 4/3 5MM boots and gloves and 3 MM hood. I am also older than most but it works for me.
    cool thanks
    ________
    Birth control forums
    Last edited by samsurfs; Mar 5, 2011 at 07:56 AM.