LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wet suit mm

Images

Cool

I tried on a medium at K Coast and it fit . Do you think i can trust ebodyboarding.com

Images
    ebodyboarding is very trust worthy. If you are unsure, I would call up ebodyboarding and talk to Jay or Vicky to feel more secure about your purchase. They are great people.

Images
    if it doesnt fit me will they let me return it.

dont go to K-coast, the wall mart of surf shops. Try Chauncey's or malibus to find someone who actually cares about the product they sell you. I've got a 4/3 rip curl with batwing and i'm warm surfing all year from gloucester, ma to delmarva.

Quote Originally Posted by DPR View Post
    if it doesnt fit me will they let me return it.
    Yes and they have a very good size chart to work from before you order check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrone View Post
    I've got a 4/3 rip curl with batwing and i'm warm surfing all year from gloucester, ma to delmarva.
    I had the same one for about three years and it kept me warm throughout the winter. I had to get a new one only because the wear I put on it, it started leaking a little. But overall it is an amazing/versatile suit. The batwing system is great.

I know wear a Bodyglove Vapor 5/4 and it too is amazing. The water wicking system it uses is amazing and it is the most form fitting wetsuit I have worn.

My hyperflex Amp 5/4/3 has kept me Very warm in 34 degree water and 15 degree air temps. With a howling wind. GREAT bang for the buck

hey i have a similar question would i be ok to get in the water this time of year with a 4-3 amped hyper flex with 5-3 booties 3 mm gloves and a 3 mm hood?
    ________
    TOYOTA COROLLA E30
    Last edited by samsurfs; Mar 5, 2011 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by samsurfs View Post
    hey i have a similar question would i be ok to get in the water this time of year with a 4-3 amped hyper flex with 5-3 booties 3 mm gloves and a 3 mm hood?
    That is what I have in DE right now. 4/3 5MM boots and gloves and 3 MM hood. I am also older than most but it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    That is what I have in DE right now. 4/3 5MM boots and gloves and 3 MM hood. I am also older than most but it works for me.
    cool thanks
    ________
    Birth control forums
    Last edited by samsurfs; Mar 5, 2011 at 07:56 AM.