LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have ad-free swell info but yea bp sucks

Images
    We went to the beach not too long ago, me and the kids, and we decided to make a sandcastle. My two boys wanted a moat for the castle so we started digging. About three inches down was almost totally black. This was in Port Arthur, Tx. We stopped digging. I dont usually surf at this beach its just somewhere close i can take the kids. Was pretty dissapointed.

BP's evil work

Yeah, I lived in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze, Fl. during the spill. Watched "tar balls" and oil come ashore our white sands. These goons are covering the whole thing up and there are many players involved. Ultimately, they buried the oil and tar beneath the sand at all hours of the night into May/June (prob still).. As a result, you are no longer allowedto dig more than 6 inches beneath th sand. That's right, no and castles or burying your kids in the sand. The corexit and other chemicals that were dumped will certainly have a huge detrimental effect on the food chain as well as the stupid humans (myself included) who swim/surf there on a regular basis. The thing is no one knows; and that's the way BP wants it. Out of sight, out of mind.. C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by chabrah View Post
    Yeah, I lived in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze, Fl. during the spill. Watched "tar balls" and oil come ashore our white sands. These goons are covering the whole thing up and there are many players involved. Ultimately, they buried the oil and tar beneath the sand at all hours of the night into May/June (prob still).. As a result, you are no longer allowedto dig more than 6 inches beneath th sand. That's right, no and castles or burying your kids in the sand. The corexit and other chemicals that were dumped will certainly have a huge detrimental effect on the food chain as well as the stupid humans (myself included) who swim/surf there on a regular basis. The thing is no one knows; and that's the way BP wants it. Out of sight, out of mind.. C'mon
    that really sucks. i remember reading somewhere around the time that the gulf spill started that if you go to prince edward sound, ak, & dig 2ft down, you can still find oil in the sand. the impact from BP's willful incompetence is going to be felt by our children & grandchildren.

Smile ladies on line

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Ad networks, like Google, fill the open ad space that Swellinfo doesn't sell directly.
    So, these aren't hand picked by Swellinfo...

reminder: BP spilled about a gillion gallons of oil in the Gulf... Please don't forget, why you don't like them...
    Would someone please date some of these chicks on the side scoll already.The same ones have been on there for months.Im starting to feel bad for these ladies.