LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Loud noises
    I love lamp

Quote Originally Posted by LIlefts View Post
    So here is my rant: Pulled into the parking lot at a spot in central long island clean 2-3ft+ water temps 70+ air temps 90+ and people with 3/2s everywhere about half the people out there in boardies. Almost as funny as the time I surfed so cal and the jacked 20y/o guy wearing 4/3 boots and gloves looked at me (16 y/o) like I was crazy for wearing a 3/2 in 59 degree water. Its funny to watch people wear 3/2s and sweat in there suits while tons of 5y/o kids stay in the water swimming for hours without the slightest chill. these people need help... they wear the same 3/2s in the blazing summer as they do in the chilly fall. For all of you people who will say "it prevents rashes", "I like wearing it" wanna know something it wont prevent?...... the heat stroke you gonna get for wearing it.... what has this world come to? spring suits in hawaii??!?! Lol. I live by one motto for wetsuits IDC if the water is 60 degrees if its blazing out im not wearing anything more then a spring suit. I get cold very easily and when I jumped in the water today it felt like a bath tub. What is really sad is some of these people in 3/2s were actually better than average surfers -__- what do you guys think?

O and BTW my spelling is bad because i just typed this thing in like 20 seconds and its not worth my time of day to make correct punctuation about this specific thread. lol
    It does prevent rashes... Still not worth it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I love lamp
    It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    60% of the time, it works every time.

i don't understand why we don't just all surf naked.

Smells like bigfoot's di(k

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

i wear boardies in January......in New Jersey. you mad bro?!

Quote Originally Posted by krl0919 View Post
    i wear boardies in January......in New Jersey. you mad bro?!
    It must give him a rash.