LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Anyone on LI going to paddle out for some DP tomorrow?

Goin off in Jacksonville Beach this morning. Overhead on the sets and breaking way outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Goin off in Jacksonville Beach this morning. Overhead on the sets and breaking way outside.
    Trying to catch it later this afternoon. Been surfing everyday the last 4 days, but its definitely Monday when I'm back to work and its the best day for this swell.

Montauk.
    Waves were descent at 6 am, now blown out and full of kooks.
    If I'm surfing alone, don't ****ing come up right next to me !!!

Images
    VB was really fun this morning! me and one other person out at my spot. gotta love those west winds!

HAHAHAHA i just looked at the 1st street cam. o my god that **** is too funny. i surfed with one person, there is like 60 people in the water there. too f'in funny.
    Last edited by 757surfer; Jul 16, 2012 at 03:39 PM.

^ I have never been to 1st St at all during any summer in VB. But if I must, I'll bring a 10ft+ longboard so that I can catch something from waaay outside. I figure thats the only way I'll get a wave in that crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Trying to catch it later this afternoon. Been surfing everyday the last 4 days, but its definitely Monday when I'm back to work and its the best day for this swell.
    The tide will be more favorable this afternoon. Hopefully that wind cooperates. I am sitting in the office looking for a reason to bail early.

check out some photos from down south today at www.surfjaxpier.com

I think someone wrote a song about this... something like face down... something else up....
    lol.
    http://www.surfjaxpier.com/wp-conten...24-530x357.jpg

This little swell was a welcome change, it feels so great to be surfed out. Its been along time. I got to the beach at 10 am yesterday as the HIgh Tide thats been making this swell a little weak started drainging out , didnt leave the baech til 830 last night. Proobably logged 6 hours of water time, sunburn on the the back, raw on the front, my 37 year old body exhausted, and so stoked to feel it.
    VB was definitly fun, its been awhile.

Some fun waves along the Jersey Shore this morning,

https://vimeo.com/45852286

Ryan