LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Images
    One from maryland this morning...most weren't quite this mushy, but this was about the size coming through. Got some fun waves on a new Chemistry Disk i picked up recently and surfed for the first time.

Last edited by mitchell; Jul 16, 2012 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    This little swell was a welcome change, it feels so great to be surfed out. Its been along time. I got to the beach at 10 am yesterday as the HIgh Tide thats been making this swell a little weak started drainging out , didnt leave the baech til 830 last night. Proobably logged 6 hours of water time, sunburn on the the back, raw on the front, my 37 year old body exhausted, and so stoked to feel it.
    VB was definitly fun, its been awhile.
    damn right, I hear ya...got in the water at 7:30 am and out of the water at 2:30...by the end i was exhausted...logged in about 6 hours of water time...stoked as well, another reason to be stoked is the new shortboard I picked up Sat. Can't wait for hurricanes!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    One from maryland this morning...most weren't quite this mushy, but this was about the size coming through. Got some fun waves on a new Chemistry Disk i picked up recently and surfed for the first time.

yeah, it was really fun yesterday morning too, were you on the OSV? Looks like they cleaned up a bit compared to yesterday though, alot of close out sections yesterday.

Fun out there now

The internet is ruining the outer banks surf scene. All this needs to stop .There are way too many people invading Highway 12 everytime there are waves

Wow, I honestly hate the people that are responsible for bringing more sand onto the beach. They basically messed up the break at Poverty Beach, Cape May. It's impossible to ride anything at high tide as the waves break on an uphill slope and cause tons of backwash to mess up the rest of the waves. Anyone from Cape May know of any better breaks? Queen St?

Quote Originally Posted by seacb View Post
    The internet is ruining the outer banks surf scene. All this needs to stop .There are way too many people invading Highway 12 everytime there are waves
    maybe if everyone would stop logging in and bragging about every little bump that pushes through we'd have smaller crowds.

seriously just stop talking about surfing. dont' call your friends when there's waves, dont' take pictures, dont' make videos, don't make threads about it or update your facebook. be sneaky about when and where you go. be shady to anyone you see with a board headed to the beach.

we complain about crowds but then turn around and practically advertise it on giant billboards every time a 2 foot swell shows up. you want less crowds, stop talking about surfing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    maybe if everyone would stop logging in and bragging about every little bump that pushes through we'd have smaller crowds.

seriously just stop talking about surfing. dont' call your friends when there's waves, dont' take pictures, dont' make videos, don't make threads about it or update your facebook. be sneaky about when and where you go. be shady to anyone you see with a board headed to the beach.

we complain about crowds but then turn around and practically advertise it on giant billboards every time a 2 foot swell shows up. you want less crowds, stop talking about surfing.
    you're telling a surfing forum to stop talking about surfing?

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    you're telling a surfing forum to stop talking about surfing?
    yes, i also yell at clouds

Travy I do hear you. Everyone needs confirmation of some sort. Nobody can just go do something for themselves. Nobody owes you anything!!! including confirmation!!!!

In other news, I scored two days of great summer surf in Rodanthe and Waves during this swell. Head high / overhead faces on that "two foot slop". Green warm water. It gets bigger, but not much better.