LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    you're telling a surfing forum to stop talking about surfing?
    Surfing? That's what this forum is about? I thought this forum was about coin collecting.

Just a throwback to go with the Summer Swell thread

Images
    ive seen some good bra high days over the years out of now where come to think of it.

2 years later...it is happening again...almost to the day....minus the offshore winds

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post
    2 years later...it is happening again...almost to the day....minus the offshore winds
    yea - two weeks fun small waves and a one day hurricane swell thrown in. good month so far.

Quote Originally Posted by seacb View Post
    The internet is ruining the outer banks surf scene. All this needs to stop .There are way too many people invading Highway 12 everytime there are waves
    Nothing clears the lineup better than talk of the shark you saw 20 min ago. I put a parking permit sticker on the bottom of my board once in Deal and told everyone they would get a big fine if they too did not get thier surf permit. About 3/4 of the people out there got out and tried to figure out where to get one. My friend once swam underwater and dropped a deuce in the middle of the crowd, it worked but I got out too. Be creative you can figure out how to make the people leave.

Images
    Getting some offshore winds in the a.m., oh that's right, Florida doesn't get offshore winds....haha, should be really fun, cant wait, waist to chest, been long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Getting some offshore winds in the a.m., oh that's right, Florida doesn't get offshore winds....haha, should be really fun, cant wait, waist to chest, been long overdue.
    This morning was near perfect, no offshores in FL though hahaha

Images
    Where you headed this morning. ..need to catch up. It's not happening where I'm at going to head north.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Where you headed this morning. ..need to catch up. It's not happening where I'm at going to head north.
    Check Your PM