LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Stoked

Stoked

Just wanted to say I'm stoked about this coming up swell in the vb/obx area. Anyone else who lives here has been feeling that horribly long lasting flat spell. If the forecast is right then sunday and monday should be pretty fun, I've got my fingers and toes crossed! Get stoked yall

Right on, Alec. I'm planning on telling my boss that I have an "all day dentist appointment" on Monday.

Hoping for the same here for the NY region!! At least got my fill Wed evening, was great out there!

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Right on, Alec. I'm planning on telling my boss that I have an "all day dentist appointment" on Monday.
    haha yup im 18 so i told my boss that i was taking off monday for college orientation

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieO View Post
    Hoping for the same here for the NY region!! At least got my fill Wed evening, was great out there!
    yeah it was good in VB wednesday around 5 pm and yesterday was fun too with a solid wasit to chest even if it was choppy

Images
    looks fun to me for obx.

Images
    I can't wait! I've been stoked since Wednesday or whenever they showed Sundays forecast! Gonna get up at 4:30am and then surf till I'm worn out!

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    ... and this is why you NEVER tell ANYONE at your job that your surf.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    ... and this is why you NEVER tell ANYONE at your job that your surf.
    Case & point.

Images
    i get off work at 0530 and plan on going out right from work, then hitting nags head monday. lets hope for some mini perfection