LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mitch's a solid shop, but when i flew NJ to SD i brought a board and it was only $50 one way... check with your airline, it might not be as bad as you think. + What ifthere is swell the day you get back? you dont want to waste time waiting for your board to arrive

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Mitch's a solid shop, but when i flew NJ to SD i brought a board and it was only $50 one way... check with your airline, it might not be as bad as you think. + What ifthere is swell the day you get back? you dont want to waste time waiting for your board to arrive
    That's a good price. Last time I flew anywhere with a board Continental charged me a cool C$ and even though it was packed in a really good Dakine padded bag, with some extra cushioning, they still managed to put some new dings in it. What airline was that 50$ and how long ago?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    What airline was that 50$ and how long ago?
    Southwest Airlines from Philly or Baltimore to San Diego. $50 per boardbag is what their website says they charge, but I've made that trip to San Diego on SW several times carrying one or two boards in a bag and most of the time they havent even charged me the $50 fee.

Images
    good to know. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Southwest Airlines from Philly or Baltimore to San Diego. $50 per boardbag is what their website says they charge, but I've made that trip to San Diego on SW several times carrying one or two boards in a bag and most of the time they havent even charged me the $50 fee.