LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    I agree with clintopher, the wrv shop feels like a chain shop (which it kinda is). I took a trip into austin's shop too not to long ago, and his stuff is amazing looking. I would just have to be sitting on some money to pick up one of those logs. I feel like I am too rough with my boards to even own one of those beauties. I also really like Freedom Surf Shop. They have some really nice stuff and are really nice and helpful, along with a nice used selection.

Yeah, I like Freedom too. Was actually planning on going to Austin's to check it out and then head over to Freedom to see what they had on the used rack. There wasn't much point in fulfilling that plan one the board landed in the back of my truck at Austin's.

Congrats man, it's like bringing baby into the world, enjoy the stoke!

hey man good for you I recently got one too. Never had so much fun in 1 footers before and my shortboarding has improved from it as well. Man you can throw a short board around after riding a log for a while. last weekend's swell was a blast and while my friends were rusty I was getting wave after wave.

I didn't get mine new or from Austin but I did take it to him for some repairs and he did a top notch job. Delam repair and a new finbox for under $100. PM me if you want to catch some knee slappers one day in VB. Later
    Last edited by purpleheadedyogurtslinger; Jul 19, 2012 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    Sick man, its good to read a thread on here full of some good ol fashioned stoke! Much better than all the negativity lately...
    I used to come here with the stoke, and I got pummeled for it.

Hey Brother! Awesome for you. getting and loving the longboard! I got myself a new log this season I haven't had out yet; its a Bing levitator and from all the stoke of the crew around me when I bought it, it evidently is supposed to be a fun ride I can't wait to try it some time soon when I get vacation at my break. Have fun and be safe man!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    I used to come here with the stoke, and I got pummeled for it.
    GRUViii!!!! you gotta get back on here man... its not the same without you!

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    GRUViii!!!! you gotta get back on here man... its not the same without you!
    Don't want to hijack any dudes thread by being too obvious, but I miss being here as often as I used to in 2011. Its nice to read other novice surfers experiences like this guys brings the stoke back for me a little ))

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Hey Brother! Awesome for you. getting and loving the longboard! I got myself a new log this season I haven't had out yet; its a Bing levitator and from all the stoke of the crew around me when I bought it, it evidently is supposed to be a fun ride I can't wait to try it some time soon when I get vacation at my break. Have fun and be safe man!
    Congrats on your Levitator! I'm on the Bing list for a 9'0" as we speak. They pump out quality boards with mind blowing rails. I got hooked with my 9'6" Elevator. Keep me posted on your Levitator's performance. Pictures would be cool too. Matt & crew are top notch when it comes to glassing and coloring.

I will definitely be posting back a report here once I get out on it. I'm sure marknel will be trolling for me trying to capture kook shots of me trying surfing it but I'm okay with it...my wife already coined me "you are the kook of kooks" when we were on AI last week I have her saying it on video and its funny but I have no clue how to share it on here.
    And I hear the Elevator is a smooth ride, is thiz true? People say the levitator is similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Congrats on your Levitator! I'm on the Bing list for a 9'0" as we speak. They pump out quality boards with mind blowing rails. I got hooked with my 9'6" Elevator. Keep me posted on your Levitator's performance. Pictures would be cool too. Matt & crew are top notch when it comes to glassing and coloring.