Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloop John B. View Post
    I'm not quite sure I'm entirely clear on the distinction you're trying to make here, but fine. I don't really intend to get into a semantic quibble so all I'll say is that you're wrong about what I would say.
    "Insinuate" is a negative connotation on "imply." I was not trying to imply neither a negative nor a positive spin on my opinion.

Glad that we can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I prefer Catalina Island Dressing
    I prefer Catalina Island Dressing at the Catalina Wine Mixer.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I prefer Catalina Island Dressing at the Catalina Wine Mixer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAle_jIK2dQ

Images
    hey...whenever "boating" in "strange waters," always wear a cap on your dinghy.... be safe my friends....

While you guys whine and cry over a crowded beach, which happens every summer. Just like ski slopes in the winter. I'll be out surfing. And I have a mouth if someone is being s D head I will let them know. I'm no giant but I will stand up for myself and others when idiots are on the beach. Usually, when you let them know they will chill out. If its too crowded I will just go with my girl and do another type of surfing which is good as the ocean.

Images
    guys... please...summer pros....

surfing rules?

lincoln will always be like this. that is why i haven't surfed there in years and i've lived in lb my whole life. 10 miles of beachbreak = not dealing with that bs.

Guys, please...I am so sick of these "summer pros" cutting me off and trying to pick fights with me. They keep calling me "the sponge" and I don't know why. My board may be made of foam, but my "day-glow" wax covers it up - my mom even says that it looks just like the real thing. Everyone needs to be more respectful on this forum, especially dlrouen. He's so mean. I'm going to go cry.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Guys, please...I am so sick of these "summer pros" cutting me off and trying to pick fights with me. They keep calling me "the sponge" and I don't know why. My board may be made of foam, but my "day-glow" wax covers it up - my mom even says that it looks just like the real thing. Everyone needs to be more respectful on this forum, especially dlrouen. He's so mean. I'm going to go cry.
    Sometimes when i fart i pee a little

Images
    did someone say shart?