LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DD 4 Sale

DD 4 Sale

DD --6'0" x 20 3/8" x 2 5/8", EPS Epoxy, locally shaped by M. Hague..mint, boardbag included---->$375

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    DD --6'0" x 20 3/8" x 2 5/8", EPS Epoxy, locally shaped by M. Hague..mint
    pics or it didn't happen

yeah, how do i post 'em?...I've been on here for years and still don't get it...lol

Images
    yeah i honestly have no idea how to upload pictures to a thread either lol. i guess you could upload them to website then put the link into that photo button thing?

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    yeah i honestly have no idea how to upload pictures to a thread either lol. i guess you could upload them to website then put the link into that photo button thing?
    yeah, i tried last night, but it said the file was too big, gonna try taking some pics tonight with my iPhone and see if they will be small enough. I used to have a program that would resize pics but after a reformat never got it back...working on it.

Images
    use photobucket, then copy the code they give you

i got it, posted it on the pictures section...lol now if I could only figure out how to get them in this thread...haha

monkey nuts
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Jul 18, 2012 at 03:05 AM.

Bump, come on...somebody has to want this sweet ass board...$375 fins, leash, boardbag included...

Images
    where are you located?