LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    yeah that's what Im saying... normally I would say something but this dbag is under the impression he's a tuff guy, but Im not really interesting in getting into with his 5 to 10- 18 and 19 yo buddies who are just out looking for a fight.... its really ridiculous... I've been surfing that beach for over 25years and know everyone here... but these little tool bags (some are local, some are friends from brooklyn/queens nonlocals) have steaked a claim to the spot and think they are the only locals who surf it... its just ridiculous...
    Locals against locals? Now this is something you don't hear every day

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    C'mon... lol. you think that is what the situation here is? yeah sure when the current is pushing that hard everyone is doing it. But its not usually pushing that hard....
    i got it. i got it. i was just askin about something else.

  3. #53
    What I meant was. You don't turn into a dbag in the water. Most likely you're a dbag on land.

    If you use the rip along the jetty to get out, show respect and wait your turn.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Locals against locals? Now this is something you don't hear every day
    lol, it gets better with these clowns... one kid told me I couldnt surf there last fall cause it was locals only... lol...
    they think that they discovered the spot... and its not even a great spot.. but sometimes its the only place breaking and you have no choice if you want to surf...

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    lol, it gets better with these clowns... one kid told me I couldnt surf there last fall cause it was locals only... lol...
    they think that they discovered the spot... and its not even a great spot.. but sometimes its the only place breaking and you have no choice if you want to surf...

    where is this? its sounding familiar.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    lol, it gets better with these clowns... one kid told me I couldnt surf there last fall cause it was locals only... lol...
    they think that they discovered the spot... and its not even a great spot.. but sometimes its the only place breaking and you have no choice if you want to surf...
    That's classic, I dare someone to tell me that I can't surf a spot I surf regularly (or anywhere for that matter), I just pray they are 18+

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    That's classic, I dare someone to tell me that I can't surf a spot I surf regularly (or anywhere for that matter), I just pray they are 18+
    rockaway... I almost lost it... I literally had a lot of the older guys (in thier 60s,Im in my 30s) yelling for me to calm down. Needless to say I surfed.... but I almost made it physical. But its not like its a fight and its over... Id get arrested for assualt... but two teenagers would get grounded...

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    rockaway... I almost lost it... I literally had a lot of the older guys (in thier 60s,Im in my 30s) yelling for me to calm down. Needless to say I surfed.... but I almost made it physical. But its not like its a fight and its over... Id get arrested for assualt... but two teenagers would get grounded...
    Never been in a fight over waves in 17+ years (i'm about the same age as you), but i'd probably have to break that rule if someone tried me like that, as long as they weren't some scrub 16yr old kid, it'd be worth it

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    435
    nobody said anything to the clowns? just you?

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out on the island
    Posts
    435
    i have a good one.
    young meatball paddles around a group and trys to snake a wave. the guy that had postion just goes and burns em. meatball has a tantrum. the older guy explians very nicely and calmly about how the line up works. the kid doesn't want to hear it and says when that guy catches any more waves he'll just drop in on him. the older guy again explains very nicely and calmly that if he does he will have his arms ripped from there sockets. Kid calms down, keeps on surfing and order was restored.