LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i like the manueverability of the 8". like i said not a big dude, and i have tried big fins, i feel like they hold me back with turns, maybe i am not heavy enough to really make them work right. i can still walk towards the nose with plenty of hold with the 8". i got the clear, but its frosted so it almost like a light olive green.. looks sick on my "coke bottle green" resin tinted log. with the fun waves we had sun and mon in mo co NJ, this fin was everything i hope for and more. keep an eye on ebay i saw a guy in cali selling a 10" 4-A starting bid at $25, he said it was too big for him. i think i saw the auction end at $40.

by the way - hail to the champs! go GMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by rvb View Post
    i like the manueverability of the 8". like i said not a big dude, and i have tried big fins, i feel like they hold me back with turns, maybe i am not heavy enough to really make them work right. i can still walk towards the nose with plenty of hold with the 8". i got the clear, but its frosted so it almost like a light olive green.. looks sick on my "coke bottle green" resin tinted log. with the fun waves we had sun and mon in mo co NJ, this fin was everything i hope for and more. keep an eye on ebay i saw a guy in cali selling a 10" 4-A starting bid at $25, he said it was too big for him. i think i saw the auction end at $40.

by the way - hail to the champs! go GMEN!
    "Coke Bottle Green?" Any pics you can post? I see where you're coming from, with your weight and the relationship with the size of your fin. If you ever want to expand vertically, try the Stage-6. I too had trouble with larger fins holding me back and my 10" Greenough-6 shreds. Just a thought for the future.

I'm glad Eli & crew beat the Patriots. I'll see you on December 23rd -Ravens vs Giants in Baltimore.

heres a pic..with the salty bamboo fin. Under Toe glassing did the sick glassjob.

glad your happy the gmen are champs, i know i was ecstatic!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice. The color is sick and the bamboo fin just intensifies the resin tint.

Still for sale?

Bump...Fin still for sale? Live about a half hour away, trying to pick it up.

yes still for sale - i will PM you