LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday/Saturday

i am really waiting for sunday

Its going to be one ft down here in Ft Pierce maybe two, hanging five again. Surfs Up.

Images
    its pouring and windy as f*ck. i might try to paddle out later but right now - totally not worth it

forecast says 5' @7 seconds. with 15mph on shore.... what should I expect to see? surfable? fun? are you gonna paddle out? any insight on these kind of conditions would be great.

Images
    yea I was bummed when I saw the forecast changed.. I went out this morning at 5am and had a little bit of surf till high tide kicked in.

Images
    washing machine....

At Cape May, I went out at 10 til 1 and the waves were 3-4ft clean with little to no wind. You could see rain clouds passing by but it didn't start raining until I was about to leave. Low tide now, too much shore break. If it's like this tomorrow with an even bigger swell, it should be fun.

OCMD is having a great Day. Actually the lines last night looked so fine... Today has been a go since the A.M.

If you can get on it from NOW until Dark,.. I would if I were You OCMD!

I wish the winds wait to shift until after 12noon on Sat. Please,...and maybe a slight extra pulse before the winds take hold.

jesus christ does no one value research and figuring out these things on one's own? And no, posting asinine questions on a message board is not that

Images
    Now sunday is 3ft+!