LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up SplitShack.com - Top surf brands at up to 80% off

Signed up for SplitShack.com after viewing seeing a forum on another site. They had Hurley Phantom boardshorts (reg $60) for $30 so I decided to try it out.. These guys are 100% legit.. Got my order after 2 weeks (estimated delivery is displayed on the site - worth the wait for the deal) and the merchandise is 100% authentic! Membership is free and you can earn free money for inviting your friends ($5 each) SplitShack.com

Overall pretty good site - the brands and deals keep getting better. Will definitely order again!

Images
    really dude??? nobody reads other posts on this website...

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    really dude??? nobody reads other posts on this website...
    What?? That doesnt make any sense

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikester1910 View Post
    Signed up for SplitShack.com after viewing seeing a forum on another site. They had Hurley Phantom boardshorts (reg $60) for $30 so I decided to try it out.. These guys are 100% legit.. Got my order after 2 weeks (estimated delivery is displayed on the site - worth the wait for the deal) and the merchandise is 100% authentic! Membership is free and you can earn free money for inviting your friends ($5 each) SplitShack.com

Overall pretty good site - the brands and deals keep getting better. Will definitely order again!
    do you even surf, kook?

What part of that post would make you think that I dont surf? And how is this spam? just posting about a new surf site in a SURF RELATED forum
    Last edited by mikester1910; Jul 21, 2012 at 02:34 AM.

Images
    you registered yesterday to post an ad for your lifestyle apparel site - your post is not-so-cleverly disguised psuedo-testimonial bull****.

and the other post for this site is here: http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...k-surf-website and the poster is morrisk, with same kind of bull**** post. meanwhile, a little trip down Google reveals that Morris Kairey is the owner of the company - what a coincidence. is that your dad?

you know, you might have a decent website and good things to offer, but when you treat people like they're stupid, they're bound to react pretty much like they are reacting here. here's a tip: find the Physix thread, both here and at the Surfer Mag forum, to see where this painfully transparent Astroturf-marketing approach will take you...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    you registered yesterday to post an ad for your lifestyle apparel site - your post is not-so-cleverly disguised psuedo-testimonial bull****.

and the other post for this site is here: http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...k-surf-website and the poster is morrisk, with same kind of bull**** post. meanwhile, a little trip down Google reveals that Morris Kairey is the owner of the company - what a coincidence. is that your dad?

you know, you might have a decent website and good things to offer, but when you treat people like they're stupid, they're bound to react pretty much like they are reacting here. here's a tip: find the Physix thread, both here and at the Surfer Mag forum, to see where this painfully transparent Astroturf-marketing approach will take you...
    That was refreshing. Well done.

Images
    right on ...could taste spam a mile a way...busted mikey

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post

most of the regular posters on this site are intelligent guys from what Ive read on the forums (i.e. ^^^) so yea go buy ad space on the side, maybe that will help...

Don't understand why members on here are so rude.. All I did was write a testimonial..