LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday/Saturday

Friday/Saturday

Do you guys think either day will be at least surfable? I have a two hour drive and would rather get some second opinions before coming down. Thanks!

its gonna be gnarly but probably rideable if you can duck dive and paddle well

I say Sunday morning is looking like a better bet

Images
    who knows... probably any day early or before dark...checking the surf cams is your best bet... sounds like high east winds... probably a washing machine, but hey... no wetsuit= get out there!!!

Ya I was wondering the same thing..... What do ya'll think... NJ or LI will be better?

1ft at 8 seconds yeahh boyy VB is looking gnarly. I might break out the gun.

6ft at 7 seconds is not that great!!going to be onshore,mushy,closing out,wave after wave.wait til late august when its 6 ft at 15 seconds,groundswell,thatll be your best bet!2 hr drive,id stay home

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleheadedyogurtslinger View Post
    1ft at 8 seconds yeahh boyy VB is looking gnarly. I might break out the gun.
    it was looking fun a few days ago and it looks like poo. I am tired of this ankle high groundswell crap

Yea I think I'm going to come down for the weekend, washed out or not, waves shoulder high and no wetsuit sounds like a better way to spend my weekend.

Good luck and find a spot that protects north winds.