LOGIN | REGISTER

who else dislikes long beach?

Way way way too many ****ing ppl out. were are all u ****ers in the winter? hahahahahahahahaha

clearly not long beach so enjoy the empty lineup in the winter.

o i will thanks

Three months, durring the worst waves of the year, it's crowded.... It could definitely be worse.

Images
    who cares i shred long beach's secret surf spots

Quote Originally Posted by ridedasurf View Post
    Way way way too many ****ing ppl out. were are all u ****ers in the winter? hahahahahahahahaha
    which long beach? NY or NJ?

Quote Originally Posted by ewwoodsurf View Post
    Three months, durring the worst waves of the year, it's crowded.... It could definitely be worse.
    Exactly, and there's an easy way to avoid a lot of the crowds. Surf early or surf late before/after the surf beach restrictions. Most of these "summer surfers" are too busy getting plastered on Fri/Sat night to bother getting up early, and most people leave the beach after 5-6 pm.

I surfed LB Sunday morning from 6-8 am with maybe 10 other people. Waves weren't great, but it was fun and there were certainly enough waves to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by zrich View Post
    Exactly, and there's an easy way to avoid a lot of the crowds. Surf early or surf late before/after the surf beach restrictions. Most of these "summer surfers" are too busy getting plastered on Fri/Sat night to bother getting up early, and most people leave the beach after 5-6 pm.

I surfed LB Sunday morning from 6-8 am with maybe 10 other people. Waves weren't great, but it was fun and there were certainly enough waves to go around.
    ^^ Dawn Patrol FTW, problem solved.