LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    squatting with ass out for maximum stability and lower center of gravity. Also arms straight out and no movement whatsoever. I've found that this style is applicable to waves from 2'-100'. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    squatting with ass out for maximum stability and lower center of gravity. Also arms straight out and no movement whatsoever. I've found that this style is applicable to waves from 2'-100'. You're welcome.
    Thanks for the visual

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    don't forget middle fingers sticking straight out, pointing to the beach

I prefer Drunken Monk and back it up with a little Tiger Style (cue the Wu). Szechwan with rice noodles for the smaller, gutless days.

Images
    I LOVE POWER TURNS!!....and surfing in the pocket...airs are ok I guess, but only dion agius and matt meola can do the ones I wanna do

i rely on instinct so i dont sink. hey that rhymes. i just did that

Images
    It's funny to think about your own style. I bet we all think we surf super smooth and flow perfectly from turn to turn but if I saw a video of myself I would probably be like "damn, what a kook!"

Live for the glide and a clean powerful - yet "effortless" looking cut back. Don't nail it every time.

Just NEVER the chop hop.

I feel that I like to surf shorter boards because im to lazy to lug an ass load of foam out to the line up endless it's smooth and not so punchy unlike today where I brought my funboard out likes shot fin slashed across the face. I have a hybrid that im more relaxed then I have a hp short board for slaying waves.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I like gliding up and down on super clean faces. Never hurts to throw a nice cut back, when the waves allow you to. What can I say - I am a believer in restoring power. Props to my fellow single fin riders.
    What this guy said.