LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    good job bro- your fingures will heal... the board wouldn't.... fyi- i don't even use a pad a board that i have with a similar shape.... but if you get one- make sure the area you reapply is clean- use goo gone and then some kind of household cleaner- then water and soap - then reapply a new- 3 piece pad... or just wax it up

you'll thank us later... and then tell someone the same info in the future...

Images
    lol and you seriously got rid of the ron-john?!

You need to get rid of ALL the stickers.

nothing says kook like a stickered up board.... we all did it as kids....you'll grow out of it.....hopefully

Are those your sponsors?

Oh god all my time I've been trying the whole time to not look like a kook

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Are those your sponsors?
    No I got the all the stickers from the shop and the sun rise sticker was given to me with the board

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    No I got the all the stickers from the shop and the sun rise sticker was given to me with the board

does sunrise routinely rip off the logos of other surf companies for it's stickers?

With "FARTKNOCKER" in big red letters up the rail, a few stickers arent going to hurt. In fact a few strategically placed stickers might actually help things...like right on top of that retarded logo.

No?........