LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Now if I can just find a Gotcha sticker from the 80's to sport on my board I could die a happy man!
    Wow, I almost forgot about those, classic!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Zman you are a good sport man. And that is a sweet board with an unfortunate name. Now if I can just find a Gotcha sticker from the 80's to sport on my board I could die a happy man!
    Nice Gotcha throwback. I work with a dude who used to ride for Gotcha. Gotcha & DSO Sunglasses, on that note. Amazing how time flies.

What's a gotcha sticker?

Man, I saw this thread and I was like, "here we go again." This is a classic though.

Quote Originally Posted by zrich View Post
    Man, I saw this thread and I was like, "here we go again." This is a classic though.
    on that note, anyone use a tailpad as a front footpad????? Im interested in putting 2-4 of these on my board

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    Yep.

Man, you really missed out on the surf scene from the 80's and early 90's. To you the phrase "Billabong Jacket" probably only means a jacket from Billabong.... To us now approaching middle age who were groms back then, it means so much more!

Yeah I have no Idea what you mean when you say billabong jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    on that note, anyone use a tailpad as a front footpad????? Im interested in putting 2-4 of these on my board
    lol...I remember when trac pads front and back were all the rage. I had the front pad on one board for about a week before I had to rip it off. Those things just tear up your chest. I guess if you're wearing a suit all the time it's fine.

That was back when Vetea "Poto" David was sponsored by Gorilla Grip and had that stuff all over his board.