LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    Yeah I have no Idea what you mean when you say billabong jacket.
    It wasn't just a style, it was a way of life!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LBI
    Posts
    905
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Ron Jon's alias is "Salt Life." I'll let you determine how cool & tough both are.
    if i could ride for any 2 brands it would be ron jon and salt life

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,144
    Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    if i could ride for any 2 brands it would be ron jon and salt life
    Who's this "Ron Jon" character you keep talking about? Is he pro? Does he owe us anything? What's the deal, i'm hearing this name thrown around quite a bit here...

  4. #54
    Nt., the board below. 5'5"x22"x2 1/2", its a bit big for me, but is fun in everything waist high and below (similar to your fartknocker). Prior to dropping the pad on it, I would regularly would step off the back when shifting my foot around...a friend cut up a CI pad and gave me the tail kick...threw it on there to try it out. I have been pleasantly surprised with it. Gives me a bit more leverage and lmk where my foot is...this is an option as well...maybe just recycle your other pad's kick, etc. if you really want a pad on there...


  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LBI
    Posts
    905
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Who's this "Ron Jon" character you keep talking about? Is he pro? Does he owe us anything? What's the deal, i'm hearing this name thrown around quite a bit here...
    dude you've never heard of ron jon??? he's like the kelly slater of the surf industry. all of his boards are made with quality materials using expensive machinery. and the best part — they're imported!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,144
    Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    dude you've never heard of ron jon??? he's like the kelly slater of the surf industry. all of his boards are made with quality materials using expensive machinery. and the best part — they're imported!
    "Imported", now that's not misleading HAHAHA! You know, I drive by the "Largest Surf Complex In The World" all the time and as I pass by I let out a SBDF and stew in it just to remind myself of how bad that place stinks

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    It wasn't just a style, it was a way of life!
    so true, nothing makes you look cooler than rockin' some short a$$ neon pink board shorts...those were the days...now you would be accused of being a homo if you were seen in any of that old gear.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    .....I pass by I let out a SBDF and stew in it just to remind myself of how bad that place stinks
    Super bomb diggity fart???

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,780
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Nice Gotcha throwback. I work with a dude who used to ride for Gotcha. Gotcha & DSO Sunglasses, on that note. Amazing how time flies.
    Yep Gotcha, DSO glasses and a Swatch Watch and I'm set for a sweet sesh!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    138
    I can tell you one thing. Once a pad is on there its on there. Get another one and make sure that the area is totally clean. And whats up with that tail on the boar? Oh, and the stickers are the least of your problems.