LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My buddy had some pretty bad holes in his knees from what sounds like a similar situation. I guess he'd clip the scabs on the way up to his feet and it was pretty bad. Maybe some goz duck tape as suggested...good luck

Listen, your scab is gonna get soaked and soft and keep falling away, not able to do what its trying to do, seal the wound. All your going to do is keep it clean after a session, and use antibacterial cream twice a day after you are dry and out of water. Skin will heal from inside out faster if you do this, and if I were you, I would stay out for a solid week, then no need for bandaids etx. Good luck dude!

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    I guess he'd clip the scabs on the way up to his feet and it was pretty bad.
    Yeah... same exact problem.

i was going to suggest duct tape but i was beat to it. no joke that stuff is the greatest invention on the planet. and it was invented by the army during WWII for water related use. If all else fails you can heat up a kitchen knife and quarterize it. problem solved

Images
    Nexcare water proof bandaids......The outer clear layer is the same material they put on you to hold your IV needle to your hand.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    How does that Duct tape feel coming off?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I think you already know the answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Depends, gotta beard or mustache?