LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    So you want all those people that are there to come to YOUR break after the replenishment project completely destroys the wave action there? Less places that break = Bigger crowds.

You can do replenishment projects without destroying the break and turning it into a shore pound.
    You can't park on the streets where I live....

I like how they do it around NS in FL.... Pump it into points.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    You can't park on the streets where I live....
    Can you be any more self centered? And what will you say if they decide to pump and destroy your break next? Oh hey. "thousands of rockaways guys"..."come help me sign some petitons!" LOL
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Jul 27, 2012 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Can you be any more self centered? And what will you say if they decide to pump and destroy your break next? Oh hey. "thousands of rockaways guys"..."come help me sign some petitons!" LOL
    I can certainly agree with your perspective... but the best breaks in rockaway have been obliterated by the kooks and crazies that come here, disrespect the lineups and locals. Now these kooks wont have easy access to the other spots and they deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I can certainly agree with your perspective... but the best breaks in rockaway have been obliterated by the kooks and crazies that come here, disrespect the lineups and locals. Now these kooks wont have easy access to the other spots and they deserve that.
    Everywhere on long island and in jersey is a zoo in the summer months. Winter thins out all these lineups (including rockaways, which I had to myself a number of times this winter). This sand replenishment starts at the beginning of the winter. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by jkay View Post
    Everywhere on long island and in jersey is a zoo in the summer months. Winter thins out all these lineups (including rockaways, which I had to myself a number of times this winter). This sand replenishment starts at the beginning of the winter. Sweet.
    How do you define winter? You're talking about dec-march(ie painful water temps) or are you talking sept/oct/april ect.?

The former.

srry you have to find a new break. beach replenishment screws breaks. it depends it can last for years or only one good storm . good luck