LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Future fin box went through the board

Hey guys I was surfing today and I caught a nice chest high wave the top of the wave came Down and nail me in the head, board flipped over , I landed on one of the fins pushing it thought the board. How do I fix it, the foam came up through too? Should I just take it to a shop

Images
    Yes, definitely

Ouch......

NOT THE FARTKNOCKER!!!!!!

Damn little bro, that sucks donkey coconuts and bananas. Definitely take it to a shop.

So sorry to read/see that, especially on your new 'knocker. Don't surf it again, without getting proper attention from a professional shaper. It will cost a few bones, but it is necessary to ensure that your board is sealed properly and ready to shred.

Thoughts go out to you and your stick.

Thanks guys and about how much will it cost

??

How do you fix the board or you? I took a fin to the asscheek this winter in a 5 mil (didn't tear the suit - props to xcel) and it wasn't awesome. Definitely get that patched by someone decent unless you do it for a living as well....

Yeah I was only wearing boardies but there huge ass bruise there. I flipped out in front of the people on the beach and my mom and they were all looking at me and listening to the words coming out of my mouth and I also snappe my leash today.

i haven't been able to find a leash that hasn't snapped.