LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Hardest you've been worked on a wave

As the heart of cane season is quickly approaching what's the most worked you have gotten on a wave. How big, Where at, and how long was the take down?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    As the heart of cane season is quickly approaching what's the most worked you have gotten on a wave. How big, Where at, and how long was the take down?
    A five footer, 3 hours from the ocean, lasted what seemed like eternity at the time.

AKA my evil ex.

Yeah.... It's called LIFE

A five footer, 3 hours from the ocean, lasted what seemed like eternity at the time.

AKA my evil ex.

this is a good one! made me
    laugh

Oddly enough it was at Dewey Beach about 10 years ago. Went out on a big winter day and it was closeing out on a sharp bar. Found myself held by current in the impact area for what seemed forever. Freezing, nautious and out of air. Finally able to get in. Haven't been back since.

AH so many times i have paid dues. A few years back we had a Halloween swell....yeah, swell was 8-10 ft plus at like 14 seconds....geez it was Pea Island with just me and one friend out. Place was just cloudbreaking! I got comfortable after a few roll-ins and tried to pull into a bomb...bad decision! I came so close to drowning, just started praying, just seeing bubbles and a white light. It's crazy how one wave can make you re-evaluate your life. I was blessed....we all are

Quote Originally Posted by bmore surf View Post

AKA my evil ex.

this is a good one! made me
    laugh
    Me 2 X2

Good call hahahaha

no roller coaster brahhh! try quadrepial overhead swells screaming at you droping down the face smacking the lip over and over and over not any of this 1 feet swells up here brahh

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    no roller coaster brahhh! try quadrepial overhead swells screaming at you droping down the face smacking the lip over and over and over not any of this 1 feet swells up here brahh
    I got an idea...learn how to spell, brahhh! Wappash.