LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Best Fins

Hybrid View

Images

Best Fins

I got the Churchill fins from K-Coast and didnt were them yet. Are they good fins or should i return them and get another pair?

they're good fins, ive warn them before, keep them i say!!! it really depends on what works best for u. winter u may want a wider fin, but it is up to u on style of fin u prefer! i like viper v5's in warm waters & in winter techs. goodluck
    Last edited by No.6rider; Jan 31, 2008 at 11:57 PM.

Images
    the only problem with churchills is they dryrott kinda fast. I perfer vipers

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

fins

Naaaa...it really is about your arch...foot arch I mean...high arch...probably churchhills...at least for this sponger...more flat to med arch...vipers all the way!!! I love my CHs...I actually tried Vipers and was very disappointed...my GF was not however and she loves her Vipers....med arch girrrllll. Anywho, not an expert just observing! Michah????

I liked the churches only sometimes they can be a pain to clean out when your riding...

Images
    churchills never worked for me - they tore up my feet. I rock tech fins. tech's are wide and one of the most powerful fin I've used.