LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling my 6'0 chemistry $300 Great condition.

I'm trying to come up with some money before I go back to school so I want to get rid of this bad boy. The dimensions are 6'0" 18 5/8" 2 1/8"

I'm in long branch monmouth county. Exit 105 parkway. PM me if anyone is interested, price is negotioable. Thank you
    Last edited by henryk; Aug 3, 2012 at 03:20 AM.

Bump of peace

Bump. Will sell for 250 ASAP
    Last edited by henryk; Aug 3, 2012 at 04:04 AM.

wtf is up with that pix

Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    wtf is up with that pix
    What do you mean? Looks fine to me

Images
    what kind of fin system?

Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    What do you mean? Looks fine to me
    That’s the problem, but you’re not the person you are trying to convince to shell out 150$ clams. Cough, I mean 200$.

Quote Originally Posted by surftb15 View Post
    wtf is up with that pix
    I actually thought the exact same thing when I perused this thread this morning. You’re showing us 90 sq. inches of deck, but not letting us see the rest of the board. Can’t see the fins where you ripped out a box, can’t see the massive gash you put in the deck on the reef, can’t see the missing 4” of nose that you broke off driving the thing into the sand, can’t see the tail which is all split to hell from trying to use the board as a pogo stick.

The 90 sq. inches of deck that you are showing is great though, looks real solid in that shadow. The view from outside what I assume is your apartment is nice too. Prop that bad boy up in a well lit corner of your apartment and start snapping some decent pics that focus on the board. Get a hot girl in a bikini to hold it for you if you have real game. Anyway you get my drift, just trying to be helpful. Sell the sizzle man.

~I hate killing time.

Images
    What model is it??????????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by zagaffer View Post
    that’s the problem, but you’re not the person you are trying to convince to shell out 150$ clams. cough, i mean 200$.

I actually thought the exact same thing when i perused this thread this morning. You’re showing us 90 sq. Inches of deck, but not letting us see the rest of the board. Can’t see the fins where you ripped out a box, can’t see the massive gash you put in the deck on the reef, can’t see the missing 4” of nose that you broke off driving the thing into the sand, can’t see the tail which is all split to hell from trying to use the board as a pogo stick.

The 90 sq. Inches of deck that you are showing is great though, looks real solid in that shadow. The view from outside what i assume is your apartment is nice too. Prop that bad boy up in a well lit corner of your apartment and start snapping some decent pics that focus on the board. Get a hot girl in a bikini to hold it for you if you have real game. Anyway you get my drift, just trying to be helpful. Sell the sizzle man.

~i hate killing time.

Best. Post. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Thatís the problem, but youíre not the person you are trying to convince to shell out 150$ clams. Cough, I mean 200$.

I actually thought the exact same thing when I perused this thread this morning. Youíre showing us 90 sq. inches of deck, but not letting us see the rest of the board. Canít see the fins where you ripped out a box, canít see the massive gash you put in the deck on the reef, canít see the missing 4Ē of nose that you broke off driving the thing into the sand, canít see the tail which is all split to hell from trying to use the board as a pogo stick.

The 90 sq. inches of deck that you are showing is great though, looks real solid in that shadow. The view from outside what I assume is your apartment is nice too. Prop that bad boy up in a well lit corner of your apartment and start snapping some decent pics that focus on the board. Get a hot girl in a bikini to hold it for you if you have real game. Anyway you get my drift, just trying to be helpful. Sell the sizzle man.

~I hate killing time.
    Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.