Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There you go. Taken 5 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Just... Don't talk anymore. You're like the Dalai Lama of fck!ng retards.

Oh no! He figured us out! We do just say the f-word and make jokes about video games.

Il n'ya pas de quoi.
    Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
    Last edited by henryk; Aug 3, 2012 at 08:18 AM.

ill give ya 126 oysters

is this sold??
    Last edited by mOtion732; Aug 3, 2012 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    is this sold??
    Not yet bub

Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
    This is... I don't even. It's great. Gjdm hope it sells fast

7. That Board Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    That Board Sucks
    You got a NSP? Those are super super good. Increase surfing by 15% atleast I heard

Bump of peace

Bumpity bump bump bump