LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Solid Surfboards East Coast Tour this September

Heads Up--Solid Surfboards is cruising down the Right Coast with 50 new surfboards. We want to say whats up to every surf shop between Portland, Maine and Miami, Florida.

Dan O'Hara has been shaping for around 10 years and grew up surfing in New York. We've got boards for every surfer and every spot. Each shape is made start to finish in the US using weightless EPS/Epoxy construction.

Check out some of the shapes at www.solidsurfco.com

We are taking orders for shop boards, customs, and selling boards outa the truck.

Stop by your shop and ask about Solid!

Images
    is there anywhere i can find a list of all the shops

Wilmington?

Wildwood? Please be wildwood for once and not ocean city! Haha

Nor'Easters, Island Sports (Elementul), Air & Speed, Main Beach, Island Surf, LB Surf, Chaunceys, RK's, McKevlins, Wallerbears currently carry Solid

Otherwise we are hitting up pretty much every surf shop from Maine to Florida, hit us with suggestions!

Thanks!

Images
    come to Freedom Surf Shop in VA BEACH

Stoked to swing through VB, we have some team riders in the area!

We are running a custom board deal: $525 for shortboards including fins, no shipping hassles. Personal delivery to your local shop!

If interested shoot us an email at solid@solidsurfco.com

I've got a couple of Dan's boards - highly recommended.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSurfCo View Post
    Nor'Easters, Island Sports (Elementul), Air & Speed, Main Beach, Island Surf, LB Surf, Chaunceys, RK's, McKevlins, Wallerbears currently carry Solid

Otherwise we are hitting up pretty much every surf shop from Maine to Florida, hit us with suggestions!

Thanks!
    Any shops on Cape Cod? Nauset Sports or Pump House? I'm curious about the Rocket SUP and/or the Mariner.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by capecodcdog View Post
    Any shops on Cape Cod? Nauset Sports or Pump House? I'm curious about the Rocket SUP and/or the Mariner.

Thanks in advance.
    What size SUP are you interested in?

We are not in any shops out there, but if you are interested in a board we can make it happen for sure.

Happy to answer questions