LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stoked to swing through VB, we have some team riders in the area!

We are running a custom board deal: $525 for shortboards including fins, no shipping hassles. Personal delivery to your local shop!

If interested shoot us an email at solid@solidsurfco.com

I've got a couple of Dan's boards - highly recommended.

Hey Brek, thanks for the kind words! Any one else ever had a chance to paddle around one of our boards?

Also--any suggestions on stops we should make would be appreciated.

Down to shape anything--plenty of hybrids and high performance shapes but also retro, logs, and SUPs.

Thanks!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSurfCo View Post
    Hey Brek, thanks for the kind words! Any one else ever had a chance to paddle around one of our boards?

Also--any suggestions on stops we should make would be appreciated.

Down to shape anything--plenty of hybrids and high performance shapes but also retro, logs, and SUPs.

Thanks!
    try to get in touch with the guys at farias on long beach island in new jersey. they always have stuff going on there and would probably be interested in having you make a stop there

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSurfCo View Post
    Nor'Easters, Island Sports (Elementul), Air & Speed, Main Beach, Island Surf, LB Surf, Chaunceys, RK's, McKevlins, Wallerbears currently carry Solid

Otherwise we are hitting up pretty much every surf shop from Maine to Florida, hit us with suggestions!

Thanks!
    Any shops on Cape Cod? Nauset Sports or Pump House? I'm curious about the Rocket SUP and/or the Mariner.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by capecodcdog View Post
    Any shops on Cape Cod? Nauset Sports or Pump House? I'm curious about the Rocket SUP and/or the Mariner.

Thanks in advance.
    What size SUP are you interested in?

We are not in any shops out there, but if you are interested in a board we can make it happen for sure.

Happy to answer questions

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    Wildwood? Please be wildwood for once and not ocean city! Haha
    there are surf shops in wildwood???

MadDog Surfshop - Daytona Beach, Inlet Charlie's - NSB, please. And what day you'll be there would be great if you have a set schedule.

We are still working on schedule but will probably be difficult to keep to it.

I can try and update our progress down the coast on this thread. Stoked on the feedback!

Boards for all waves!
    springfling.jpg