LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Wrong Forecast?

Wrong Forecast?

Hey guys this is not a criticizing message at all, just letting you know that for Saturday in Va Beach it says 2-3ft but on the diagram on the top with wave and swell sizes it shows flat.

Also saw that & was curious if the site / servers still going haywire from this morning?

And wondering how the OCMD forecast took a dump with less than 10 hours to daybreak?

I get it: swells are hard to predict, swells change, the ocean in all its magical mysterious magnificence can't be predicted perfectly, so don't bother launching on me about go look at the ocean. Just wondering, that's all.

Images
    i think it's just a glitch. I have seen this in our forecast a couple of times...but obviously when compared to the rest of the forecast, it just doesn't make sense.

Images
    Ya, there is a glitch in the VA forecast... I'm working on it as we speak...

Thanks for all the work

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by vbbutton View Post
    Thanks for all the work
    sure... I need people to point out the glitches... because there is a crap load of data to look at all the time, its easy for me to miss.

Cool. That's appreciated, M.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    sure... I need people to point out the glitches... because there is a crap load of data to look at all the time, its easy for me to miss.
    No problem

Images
    i don't know if this is a glitch or a hardware problem but the long beach island wind has been N/A for the past few days and when it does work its usually way off

Images
    It's not the forecast or a glitch, it’s the Atlantic Ocean. She prefers that we suffer for her juices.