LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Central America

Central America

Hi There!<br />Central America is really a very nice place to visit. Central America lies between the Pacific Ocean in the west and the Caribbean to the east. The Isthmus sits on top of the Caribbean Plate which makes this region very active with Volcano eruptions and earthquakes. The Volcanos offer some unbelievable and surreal views throughout the region. With the weathered lava’s from past volcanic activity, the area has very fertile soil that has contributed to the productive agriculture.<br />These are few facts about the Central America. If you guys know more then this then please share with me. waiting for your response.<br />Thanks<br />John Rica

Central American sits beween North America and South America.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrica View Post
    Hi There!<br />Central America is really a very nice place to visit. Central America lies between the Pacific Ocean in the west and the Caribbean to the east. The Isthmus sits on top of the Caribbean Plate which makes this region very active with Volcano eruptions and earthquakes. The Volcanos offer some unbelievable and surreal views throughout the region. With the weathered lava’s from past volcanic activity, the area has very fertile soil that has contributed to the productive agriculture.<br />These are few facts about the Central America. If you guys know more then this then please share with me. waiting for your response.<br />Thanks<br />John Rica
    What are the principal exports of Central America? How about the GDP per capita? Why does the Burger King in Costa Rica taste funny?

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    What are the principal exports of Central America? How about the GDP per capita? Why does the Burger King in Costa Rica taste funny?
    Hi oipaul!

I have no idea about this and i would love to know about this from you. Please share this information with us if you can.
    Thanks
    John Rica

Central America is a region central to both North and South America.

Central America is where MS 13 calls home

Central America? There are no volcanoes in Topeka, Kansas, sorry buddy

8. more international passports are stolen than costa rican passports are issued each year